Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 43. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi there. It became interesting for me what options of cooperation can be presented on ClearCoins? As for me, I’m interested in CPV.
Although I don’t consider CPV platform to be the most effective model, it’s certainly presented on the platform, so don’t worry about it.
Activity: 238
Hi there. It became interesting for me what options of cooperation can be presented on ClearCoins? As for me, I’m interested in CPV.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hey. Will there be any restrictions on minimum period of duration of the campaign? I don’t think webmasters will be glad to sell a place for several days.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. How long is it before the end of the sale?

There’re more than 2 months, but I advise you to hurry up – most likely, the tokens will be bought out earlier.
Activity: 70
Good afternoon. How long is it before the end of the sale?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Can I connect your tokens as a payment tool today? I believe that would significantly increase the demand.
Activity: 252
I'm wondering if other platforms will be able to purchase your technology? Many advertising networks would like to get them.
Activity: 378
Hello. Will all your technologies be available to everyone, or are there any restrictions?
As far as I know, after the platform is released, ClearCoin employees will provide a list of the exact cost of all their services, then we will find out.
But, given that the team employees are real professionals, is not it wiser to try to help the big investors right now?
That's why anyone who invests more than 5 million tokens can get a set up of a shopping service on the network, which excludes the possibility of deception from advertisers or affiliate programs.
Got it. And, someone knows, this service will be provided to large investors for free, or will it be necessary to pay extra for it?
How are you going to determine the approximate income of a person to whom advertising will be displayed? Based on taxes, credit cards or something else?
VOTES
Good afternoon. What parameters will be available for targeting ads? I'm interested not only in sociographic, but also demographic variants.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. Will all your technologies be available to everyone, or are there any restrictions?
As far as I know, after the platform is released, ClearCoin employees will provide a list of the exact cost of all their services, then we will find out.
But, given that the team employees are real professionals, is not it wiser to try to help the big investors right now?
That's why anyone who invests more than 5 million tokens can get a set up of a shopping service on the network, which excludes the possibility of deception from advertisers or affiliate programs.
simply getting the job done
I think Clearcoin is a very good project. Let's see from Blockchain Media Buys in use is the most frequently used media and features that are on offer are also very interesting and the AD Formats are very complete. I think this project will run smoothly. Good luck
Merit: 12
Activity: 406
Will it be possible on your platform to order the analytics of my current advertising campaign and receive recommendations for its improvement? I think that many people will be interested.
Activity: 280
Hello. In Google AdWords, I can set up an ad campaign in a few clicks. Is it also easy on ClearCoin?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Are there any bonuses for participants in the sale of tokens?
Bonuses, in their classic understanding, no, but the earlier you buy tokens - the cheaper they cost for you.
Good afternoon. Are there any bonuses for participants in the sale of tokens?
Activity: 115
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/clearcoin

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Pages:
Jump to: