Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]★ CryptoBnB★ Home Rental Platform Powered By Blockchain ★ - page 3. (Read 3862 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 43
Hi,

Are the properties on the website real and can be used already for accommodation ?
I think yes due to they have more than 100,000 properties that will use their token  CKey! There is huge demand on CKey, it is real business and they have fortofolio on the website. You can be join in their official of social media to getting more information about the products of cryptobnb on there, the administrator and community are active on there, you will get direct answer on there.

I'm asking because I saw a property in the city I'm living. Based on how the apartment looks and what you see outside of the window, the listing is 100% fake. I was really looking forward into investing into this ICO, but after finding this, I started to become skeptical.

Pretty sure such occurrences are not happening just to Cryptobnb only.  Many traditional timeshare businesses also have a small percentage of places that are not as nice as they were advertised to be. Reviewer feedback usually weeds out these misrepresented rentals very quickly! 

Was thinking the same, but would be nice to have a feedback from bradeac here and have more details on this issue.
I mean advertising include plenty of fake stuff too, should not be a problem.
More details would be nice Smiley I really like this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Hi,

Are the properties on the website real and can be used already for accommodation ?
I think yes due to they have more than 100,000 properties that will use their token  CKey! There is huge demand on CKey, it is real business and they have fortofolio on the website. You can be join in their official of social media to getting more information about the products of cryptobnb on there, the administrator and community are active on there, you will get direct answer on there.

I'm asking because I saw a property in the city I'm living. Based on how the apartment looks and what you see outside of the window, the listing is 100% fake. I was really looking forward into investing into this ICO, but after finding this, I started to become skeptical.

Pretty sure such occurrences are not happening just to Cryptobnb only.  Many traditional timeshare businesses also have a small percentage of places that are not as nice as they were advertised to be. Reviewer feedback usually weeds out these misrepresented rentals very quickly! 
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Hi,

Well about the listing of properties, i think will be better make direct questions on the official channel of telegram on here @cryptobnbgroup also you can  ask the answer on here too https://www.facebook.com/CryptoBnb-App-554189608297538/ and don't forget you must give the complete information about the data of fake properties. They will gives the answer due to many admin are active on there. Good luck
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Why is CryptoBnB's facebook page not accessible?
Well, i also see the same thing. We look forward to the team to fix it immediately.
Thanks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Why is CryptoBnB's facebook page not accessible?
Hi,

Be edited
https://www.facebook.com/events/1939054019757630/

Join Tariq Alwahedi, the CEO and founder of CryptoBnB, for a live AMA 2 hours before the CryptoBnB ICO goes live.

You can ask us anything!

Comment your questions on cryptocurrency, the CryptoBnB platform or CKey tokens in the comments section below the live stream or post your questions during the event to ensure you are up to date on all things CryptoBnB.
Activity: 2
I joined Blogs & Videos Campaign sir.
Activity: 3
Hi,

Interesting to ask, if I took part in bounty from the beginning, but then managers changed and I'm not in list now, will I receive tokens for that?
I did many posts, retweets, etc.
Hello guys, i think you won't get token due to you have get out from the bounty campaign cryptobnb based on the rules of bounty campaign, you can check the rules of bounty campaign cryptobnb on here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycryptobnbvacation-rentals-platform-powered-by-cryptodnacanceled-2738153 and you can make questions about bounty on there, this thread is dedicated for the progress of cryptobnb project.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Interesting to ask, if I took part in bounty from the beginning, but then managers changed and I'm not in list now, will I receive tokens for that?
I did many posts, retweets, etc.
Activity: 103
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
Hey it looks like one of these very promising projects. Will monitor for sure and got some CKEY tokens already. Rome was not built in one day, patience guys but this project looks really good if blockchain and tokens become the norm in the next 5 years.
Activity: 210
CryptoBnB is a hospitality marketplace built to improve short term rental experiences of existing platforms. The first home rental platform powered by blockchain, AI, big data with utility tokens and advanced wallets.

How these rental platforms will work because this the first time i am hearing about it. So what are the different types of integration are you people going to integrate with the blockchain, for example, Mining etc. We have to get more awareness about the project before investing in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
this is really a great thinking about the future generation and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development.
Investing.com puts Cryptobnb right after Microsoft in recommendation for blockchain investment , it is good and unique investment in cryptobnb and related with blockchain investment and on cryptobnb has big chance to getting huge return of investment with small and big amount of investment, please visit the link for complete information about this good news, the link is safe no advertising, malware and any other bad something, enjoy it.
https://t.co/HleLH6yyZ6
did not dare to click on the link. In your white paper, there are many common proposals and little specifics. A lot of contradictory proposals
What do mean with a lot of contradictory? On the links is discussion about the investment into digital coins and compared with other data (include the ICO of cryptobnb) they are analysis fundamental of investment into digital coins, you must give me more information about the claim with many common proposal and little specific. It will makes complete your analysis about the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
Investing.com puts Cryptobnb right after Microsoft in recommendation for blockchain investment , it is good and unique investment in cryptobnb and related with blockchain investment and on cryptobnb has big chance to getting huge return of investment with small and big amount of investment, please visit the link for complete information about this good news, the link is safe no advertising, malware and any other bad something, enjoy it.
did not dare to click on the link. In your white paper, there are many common proposals and little specifics. A lot of contradictory proposals
Pages:
Jump to: