Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO Live!] Dragonglass - Gamified Mobile Cryptomining Without CPU/GPU - page 43. (Read 53918 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. Can I drop your tokens on more than one phone at a time? Or is this option forbidden by the terms of the user agreement?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The chances of creating a block in the blockchain of bitcoin are estimated at millions. And what is the chance of getting tokens in your application?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It is hard to take you guys seriously when you limiting who can be in your bounty. I was so interested till I learnt that.
Pity...

Hey, do you mean restrictions on US participants?
Activity: 364
Can I keep anonymity by purchasing tokens on the ICO?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. You say that the decentralization of mining capacities is important, but you will have your own ETN farm. Isn’t  it a contradictory?
Activity: 164
It is hard to take you guys seriously when you limiting who can be in your bounty. I was so interested till I learnt that.
Pity...
Activity: 112
Hello. Will the power of my device affect the number of tokens I receive?
No, the power of the device does not affect anything. The main thing is that it can launch the application.
That is, I can assemble the device even myself, install the DragonGlass application on it and start mine?
If this device works on iOS or Android, I believe that it is. But in order to start a mine, you first need to buy tokens.
It turns out, without acquiring tokens, I can’t start playing the application? This seems strange to me.
Judge for yourself - if anyone could just download the application and start the mine - after how many days the limit on the production of tokens would have been reached?
By the way, tokens are not necessary to buy. You can still become a member of the bounty program of this platform.
Activity: 119
the project is very promising. I have not seen any competitors yet. in which languages will the game be played?
Activity: 392
No, the power of the device does not affect anything. The main thing is that it can launch the application.
That is, I can assemble the device even myself, install the DragonGlass application on it and start mine?
If this device works on iOS or Android, I believe that it is. But in order to start a mine, you first need to buy tokens.
It turns out, without acquiring tokens, I can’t start playing the application? This seems strange to me.
Judge for yourself - if anyone could just download the application and start the mine - after how many days the limit on the production of tokens would have been reached?
Activity: 56
Hey there. Will it be possible to purchase ETH for your platform’s tokens at lower rate? Anyway, you’ve got your own farm.
The cryptocurrency mining farm and the returns it provides will be dedicated to ensure sustainability for the Dragonglass project and enable the development of future games, since the team does not hold any percentage of the DGS tokens - we sell all 100% of the tokens. You (and any other community members) are paying transaction fees so the transaction would move through the Ethereum’s blockchain. So these are two separate things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. What is the minimum amount of investment at this stage of the sale?
0.05 ETH. By the way, this parameter will remain unchanged throughout the ICO.
When does your platform plan to launch the first game for PC? As I’ve heard, you didn’t rule out this option.
We surely did not rule this out, but currently we are focused on mobile gaming.
Activity: 70
Hello. What is the minimum amount of investment at this stage of the sale?
Good afternoon. Will there be any device models on which your game cant be launched? I also wont refuse to see the hardware requirements.
Hi! Any modern Android device should do. However, in case, you want to get technical, the minimum requirements:

CPU: ARMv7 CPU with NEON support or Atom CPU
GPU: With OpenGL ES 2.0 support

Same with iOS, you your system can run a simple 2D game, it can run Dragonglass.
Activity: 406
What about turning your tokens into a universal cryptocurrency for games? For example, settle agreement with Valve and add it to Steam.
Pages:
Jump to: