Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO Live!] Dragonglass - Gamified Mobile Cryptomining Without CPU/GPU - page 45. (Read 53918 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Why did the team decide to accept fiat on the ICO?
I guess that the team wants to turn mining into a mass phenomenon, while in the past only the owners of cryptocurrencies could access the ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Why did the team decide to accept fiat on the ICO?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sounds good. What are the minimum system requirements for mobile devices? This is an important parameter for me. Can I use my old smartphone for a mining?

Any modern iOS or Android device will do. You should be fine even with devices that are 3-4 years old.
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
Sounds good. What are the minimum system requirements for mobile devices? This is an important parameter for me. Can I use my old smartphone for a mining?
copper member
I’m worried that such activity can discharge my device extremely fast. Do you already have data on  energy demand of your app?

The token minting process doesn't rely on you device's resources. DGS are multiplied through seamless transactions in the app. So no worries about the your battery.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Will your app use smart contracts? If so, will they be used in all the areas of activities or only for making transactions?
Activity: 76
https://imageshack.com/a/img922/3370/VCFiRs.jpg

I no longer personally have any interest for the obvious reason but I felt it the right thing to let others know as well.  Maybe they where temporarily blind or something, I dunno.  I'm sure I could of eventually got an answer and maybe the answer would of been good enough to dislodge my concern but 30 minutes was enough of my time.  So if this is a issue to you as a possible investor then I figured you should know that it seems like they would rather ignore it.
Activity: 238
I’m worried that such activity can discharge my device extremely fast. Do you already have data on  energy demand of your app?
Activity: 686
a dgs to ETH exchange rate will be constant, or we have factors that may affect the change of that exchange rate ?
Activity: 112
Hi there. Are you sure that the process that you’ve described is called mining? It doesn’t have that close connection with it.
Today any process of earning cryptocurrency is called mining, so, broadly speaking,  this can also be called mining.
At the same time, the process of creation of cryptocurrency itself happens on real computing powers and the users only confirm the transactions in the game.
This is about 2 different cryptocurrencies. For example, when you mine in DragonGlass tokens due to confirmation of transactions rather than using physical capacities, the ETH are created.
One more interesting point: do I receive any share from ETH created on these farms?
Merit: 31
Hi there. Are you sure that the process that you’ve described is called mining? It doesn’t have that close connection with it.
Today any process of earning cryptocurrency is called mining, so, broadly speaking,  this can also be called mining.
At the same time, the process of creation of cryptocurrency itself happens on real computing powers and the users only confirm the transactions in the game.
This is about 2 different cryptocurrencies. For example, when you mine in DragonGlass tokens due to confirmation of transactions rather than using physical capacities, the ETH are created.
Merit: 31
copper member

The precise term would be ERC20 token minting.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Will the levels be generated randomly? I’m just wondering whether they’ll have the same time necessary to pass them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hi. Is it necessary to specify the number of my crypotocurrency wallet if I purchase the tokens for fiat?
As far as I know, it’s advisable, but not obligatory.
Activity: 224
Hi. Is it necessary to specify the number of my crypotocurrency wallet if I purchase the tokens for fiat?
copper member
When should we expect the implementation of the second project? As far as I remember, it was promise to launch it during the TGE.

The second project is already in the development stage.
copper member
What did development of Social responsibility strategy give to you? I haven’t met anything like that in other projects.

It gave nothing to us, nor should it. By implementing the strategy, we're giving back part of ICO revenue to the society.
Pages:
Jump to: