Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO Live!] Dragonglass - Gamified Mobile Cryptomining Without CPU/GPU - page 44. (Read 53918 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Have u delivered the Dragonglass app before ur ICO? Does the team plan to develop the games for consoles? And what’s the performance of the farme that u already have? Thx!
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hi there. Is it planned to widen the range of currencies available for use to purchase the tokens?

I don’t even understand why people ask stuff like this.  Ether is available in any exchange basically.  And they accept fiat lol.  Almost every ICO excepts ETH, a lot only accept Ether the reason is easy.  Most tokens are made on Ether platform and I’m guessing it’s the most convienent for everyone since the token is auto sent to the buyer by paying with the smart contract coin
Activity: 266
Hey there. Will it be possible to purchase ETH for your platform’s tokens at lower rate? Anyway, you’ve got your own farm.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
When does your platform plan to launch the first game for PC? As I’ve heard, you didn’t rule out this option.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Will there be any device models on which your game cant be launched? I also wont refuse to see the hardware requirements.
Activity: 238
Hi there. Is it planned to widen the range of currencies available for use to purchase the tokens?
Arent ETH and fiat money enough for u? As far as I know, such expansion isnt planned.
Activity: 210
Activity: 308
Hello. Arent u afraid that distribution of your app will make it too simple to access cryptocurrencies?
I don’t think it’s bad even if it happens.
Nowadays there’re extremely many cryptocurrencies. It was easy to deal with them in the past, but it’s almost impossible now.
At the same time, there’s too small number of universal crypticurrencies and DragonGlass is one of them.
What do you consider to be universal crytocurrencies? Tokens that have no clear dedication?
You may say so. Their activities arent limited by the framework of one theme or platform, this makes them really available.
In addition, the only thing u have to do is to pass the levels in the game. Well, the easier way to get cryptocurrencies is just do nothing.
Activity: 364
Hello. Arent u afraid that distribution of your app will make it too simple to access cryptocurrencies?
Nowadays there’re extremely many cryptocurrencies. It was easy to deal with them in the past, but it’s almost impossible now.
At the same time, there’s too small number of universal crypticurrencies and DragonGlass is one of them.
What do you consider to be universal crytocurrencies? Tokens that have no clear dedication?
You may say so. Their activities arent limited by the framework of one theme or platform, this makes them really available.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. How many tokens have already been sold during the ICO?
About 18 million, so I’d advise you to hurry up.
Activity: 266
 Good afternoon. How many tokens have already been sold during the ICO?
Activity: 280
Is it necessary to have a powerful smartphone in order to mine your tokens? I have quite an old device running on Android 4.2.
Most mining solutions were quit complicated. If your idea is successful, it wont be necessary to wait long until the appearance of competitors. Are you ready to struggle against them?
Activity: 336
Hi there. I’m wondering whether it’ll be possible to purchase premium account in your app allowing to accelerate the mining process. I wouldn’t refuse to do it.
Activity: 10
Hi Smiley
Just wanted to ask if it was possible for supporters unaffiliated with Dragonglass to make a forum for example where we can list the exchanges DGS has been listed in such as ForkDelta?
I'm having an incredibly difficult time searching for them, but that may just be because I'm a noob. But I still think it would definitely help DGS holders to keep track of their DGS token in exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: