Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together. - page 2. (Read 9620 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
The LOCIsearch Scavenger Hunt is back! The theme this month is Wacky Patents. The first clue as well as additional details will be dropping on May 1st. https://twitter.com/LOCIplatform/status/989952018826620929
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Day 1 of LOCIracing in Long Beach has officially started! The Loci team is working hard at the exhibit to spread the word on LOCIsearch. Stay tuned for more updates throughout the weekend! https://twitter.com/LOCIplatform/status/984947955017900032

Hope market sentiment will catch on Loci coin too, so much promise last year, even featured among the top projects to watch in 2018, so far though not much to show for it, price has not moved much

it has very low volume. it needs bigger exchanges
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Day 1 of LOCIracing in Long Beach has officially started! The Loci team is working hard at the exhibit to spread the word on LOCIsearch. Stay tuned for more updates throughout the weekend! https://twitter.com/LOCIplatform/status/984947955017900032

Hope market sentiment will catch on Loci coin too, so much promise last year, even featured among the top projects to watch in 2018, so far though not much to show for it, price has not moved much
Activity: 588
Activity: 13

It's great that you're going to work with cryptocurrency, cause it's money of future. But I can't find the info about what exactly currency you're going to work with?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?

Any ERC-20 wallet can be used to store LOCI tokens. I personally use & prefer MyEtherWallet (MEW), but make sure instead of using their website, you download their code from Github and run it locally on your computer.
I can suggest an extension for browser which is called Metamask. Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are both supports this extension.
https://metamask.io/
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?

Any ERC-20 wallet can be used to store LOCI tokens. I personally use & prefer MyEtherWallet (MEW), but make sure instead of using their website, you download their code from Github and run it locally on your computer.
Activity: 9
Activity: 14

It seems to be an excellent project. It could be a great investiment!
Activity: 378
Getting listed on kucoin is a great start as it is one of the best exchanges which does not have ridiculous limits imposed on the customers. 

Is there any offical news from these guys?  Where is the best venue to stay updated on the project?
to check the truth of the news delivered about the market you can check in coinmatketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/locicoin/#markets
and to keep getting update information you can follow twitter and facebook account  loci
Activity: 140
February 26, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
Not so good progress by the team, very unlike compared to what I expected from them. They should've at least got listed the token on one major exchange by now!

Still hoping for some positive response soon from the team though.

I'm also waiting for some updates to put Loci on major exchanges, but I think dev team has currently some other things to focus on. I'm confident in this project: team seems really serious and involved. We will continue to wait some days Wink

Well finally some good activity, Loci listed on Kucoin. Smiley

I'm expecting a good breakout now in graph of Loci at Kucoin, the price shouldn't go further lower.

This is very good news, a very liquid exchange, now a good chance to buy some more Smiley
Activity: 45
February 17, 2018, 04:07:17 PM
Getting listed on kucoin is a great start as it is one of the best exchanges which does not have ridiculous limits imposed on the customers. 

Is there any offical news from these guys?  Where is the best venue to stay updated on the project?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
February 17, 2018, 01:24:14 PM
I still buy a little bit on the bottom, but the price falls even lower..We need some good news, the volume is small.I hope that soon everything will change for the better.
legendary
February 08, 2018, 12:47:37 PM
Not so good progress by the team, very unlike compared to what I expected from them. They should've at least got listed the token on one major exchange by now!

I'm also waiting for some updates to put Loci on major exchanges, but I think dev team has currently some other things to focus on. I'm confident in this project: team seems really serious and involved. We will continue to wait some days Wink

Well finally some good activity, Loci listed on Kucoin. Smiley

I'm expecting a good breakout now in graph of Loci at Kucoin, the price shouldn't go further lower.
Activity: 196
February 08, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
LOCI is trading on Kucoin since yesterday. Wish all the best to the project!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
February 05, 2018, 04:35:36 PM
I saw in Current (CRNC) whitepaper HERE that LOCI Founder, John Wise, is part of the advisors team.

It's only an adviser or LOCI is also partner??

This is very low profile right now, associate with good hyped ICO's could be good for LOCI,
Activity: 140
February 05, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

As long as they keep following the roadmap, and development goes on the coin will gain value.
Activity: 196
February 05, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

legendary
February 04, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
February 02, 2018, 08:02:53 AM
when will they list on coinmarketcap?
It will be auto list if LOCI has more $10000 trade per day.. it will be listed on coinmarketcap if im not wrong. Loci still undervalued now and i just managed to buy it very cheap at etherdelta. hope it will gain some positive rises again this week.

It's 50000$ now. And you can't be listed unless you ask for this. I hope the team is trying to get listed in cmc and some decent exchanges.

I don't know what is the process, but if the team has interest, there is nothing to lose to send a request to coinmarketcap to list LOCI.

In other news we are already on Blockfolio...
Pages:
Jump to: