Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together. - page 3. (Read 9620 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 12:49:32 AM
the team is strong, I trust them. I think this project has a good future
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
February 01, 2018, 05:45:20 PM
when will they list on coinmarketcap?
It will be auto list if LOCI has more $10000 trade per day.. it will be listed on coinmarketcap if im not wrong. Loci still undervalued now and i just managed to buy it very cheap at etherdelta. hope it will gain some positive rises again this week.

It's 50000$ now. And you can't be listed unless you ask for this. I hope the team is trying to get listed in cmc and some decent exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
February 01, 2018, 11:23:52 AM
Is it still trading on etherdelta at the moment?
Is it above or below the ICO price?

Yes, it's still on EtherDelta.

-If you're asking in USD, it's slightly above the very first ICO phase.
-If you're asking in ETH, it's slightly below the very first ICO phase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 02:00:18 AM
Is it still trading on etherdelta at the moment?
Is it above or below the ICO price?
Activity: 98
It will be auto list if LOCI has more $10000 trade per day.. it will be listed on coinmarketcap if im not wrong. Loci still undervalued now and i just managed to buy it very cheap at etherdelta. hope it will gain some positive rises again this week.
For new project not so easy list on the big exchanges. It takes time, so we need to be patient.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Activity: 71
I think the price is still cheap enough so it's not wrong when you buy in etherdelta for some coins and wait for the next exchange.

I think you should wait till officially get confirmed by dev team and some other exchanges will make it list. I hope very soon this token will get added because it has good support and the team is also very trusted.

The etherdelta listing is not organized by the devteam? I did get an email saying they couldnt communicate regarding exchange listings.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hi loci team. ofc you know it, but do not forget to send a request for being added at coinmarketcap rating.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
What is the current price in US dollars at which the loci token is tradig right now in Etherdelta?
for the current price in etherdelta is 0.0003 - 0.0005 ETH @ Loci and the current ETH price is $ 1003 so the Loci price is $ 0.3 - $ 0.5
I guess the price will growing after loci will be listed at some major centralized exchanges. But for now everybody have a good chance to get a cheapest tokens.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
What is the current price in US dollars at which the loci token is tradig right now in Etherdelta?
for the current price in etherdelta is 0.0003 - 0.0005 ETH @ Loci and the current ETH price is $ 1003 so the Loci price is $ 0.3 - $ 0.5
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
LOVE this LOCIcoin!! So cheap right now relative to ICO!!! Great deal! Truly disruptive!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Think it could be massively profitable - especially when it hits a bigger exchange!!!

Why is it taking so long to be listed in coinmarketcap?? I think it has enough daily volume in EtherDelta for that!

What about Blockfolio? Did the team made the request to be added?

Is there any plans to be added to exchanges?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think the price is still cheap enough so it's not wrong when you buy in etherdelta for some coins and wait for the next exchange.

I think that the price is really good, in order to buy tokens right now, because once a normal stock exchange appears, the price will undoubtedly go up!
Activity: 71
LOVE this LOCIcoin!! So cheap right now relative to ICO!!! Great deal! Truly disruptive!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Think it could be massively profitable - especially when it hits a bigger exchange!!!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

I think you should wait till officially get confirmed by dev team and some other exchanges will make it list. I hope very soon this token will get added because it has good support and the team is also very trusted.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
Activity: 98
It is entirely beautiful and creative when inventions can be harnessed and protected in a financial rewarding way. This is the way Loci platform drives the blockchain node-sequence.
fully agree

Yeah, me too agree bros...no wonder the token sale was successfully ended. I believe because of this platform meets the market need. By the way, congratulations to devs, investors and all supporters
but we need more active support of devs here
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Activity: 9
Yes, the fun is started. Unfortunately LOCI token still under ICO price and there's so much massive sale. If each token value on ICO is $2.49, then it should be around 0.00227eth. It can be said the current price really invites the desire to buy it.

Or you could argue that the market doesnt see the use for this token.

So far only listed on etherdelta?

The lack of timely news, updates or intention has strongly reduced my enthusiasm for what could be a very very useful example of how blockchain can change the world. I have gone through the patent process and know just how ready it is for disruption. But.. while the Venn UI on the web is interesting, it needs work, the site needs polish and the ICO has been dismal. Bring on more enthusiastic members to ramp up the energy!
Yes, the fun is started. Unfortunately LOCI token still under ICO price and there's so much massive sale. If each token value on ICO is $2.49, then it should be around 0.00227eth. It can be said the current price really invites the desire to buy it.

Or you could argue that the market doesnt see the use for this token.

So far only listed on etherdelta?
Pages:
Jump to: