Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together. - page 4. (Read 9620 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Yes, the fun is started. Unfortunately LOCI token still under ICO price and there's so much massive sale. If each token value on ICO is $2.49, then it should be around 0.00227eth. It can be said the current price really invites the desire to buy it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Thank the virgins for the distribution of generosity. I'm sure that the price of the token will grow!
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xe5cff4de133f7c23898ce49dad5a3715f507d85d#pageSize=100
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
Hello! On which major exchanges except the EtherDelta is it planned to listing  the  token and in what time frame will it happen?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
so what will be with unsold tokens? will they be burn?

i am interesting to. where are devs? why nobody answering hereand in bounty thread?
Well, I see on Whitepaper that the Unsold token will be frozen for 4 years and 25% of the total will be unlocked every years for the purpose of growing their ecosystem.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello! What amount was collected at Iko? I'm too lazy to dig into the pages. Which exchanges are expected to exit? What are the further plans for the project?
Activity: 574
It is entirely beautiful and creative when inventions can be harnessed and protected in a financial rewarding way. This is the way Loci platform drives the blockchain node-sequence.
fully agree

Yeah, me too agree bros...no wonder the token sale was successfully ended. I believe because of this platform meets the market need. By the way, congratulations to devs, investors and all supporters
Activity: 700
Merit: 252

i am interesting to. where are devs? why nobody answering hereand in bounty thread?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It is entirely beautiful and creative when inventions can be harnessed and protected in a financial rewarding way. This is the way Loci platform drives the blockchain node-sequence.
fully agree
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
Activity: 224
You're right! It's really very beautiful! That's why we are all excited about the idea, it offers us a project! Success and prosperity!
Activity: 392
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
signatures can be removed?
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
SWACHHCOIN - DECENTRALISING WASTE MANAGEMENT
hello dev. im is participant bounty campaign.. when distribution bounty ??
Activity: 140
When will LOCI hit the exchanges?

Is it already tradable at EtherDelta?
Can someone provide the Smart Contract address for LOCI?

Instructions are now available to add LOCIcoin as a custom token. Just add our contract address of 0x9c23d67aea7b95d80942e3836bcdf7e708a747c2, and make sure that the decimal count is at 18. In your wallet they should now be named.

Yes perfect, I got the e-mail as well. I can see the tokens in my wallet, so now we just patiently wait for the next steps. I am a believer in the project so long-term focussed.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Instructions are now available to add LOCIcoin as a custom token. Just add our contract address of 0x9c23d67aea7b95d80942e3836bcdf7e708a747c2, and make sure that the decimal count is at 18. In your wallet they should now be named.
Activity: 140

Also interested.

So far I havent been able to add the tokens to my wallet
Activity: 728
Merit: 139

Activity: 280
LOCI is a platform that may be useful for those who have experimented with new things because with LOCI they can find out whether the latest discoveries are already registered or not. This is a good project idea and very useful.
will be many investors who will join.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
hello dev, please change my eth address, on behalf of adhichan, no spreadsheet 218 on twitter, this is my new address
0xD2aC0F6C9fC86b35a5e6AD2B3b9eb7CFE87D1a48
Activity: 224
Congratulations on the upcoming holidays! You're great! I am pleased with everything you do
Pages:
Jump to: