Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 152. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all with the use of virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project

but what does this company offer in principle?

Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.

The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day

I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.

What is M1?

M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization

Do you think this project has a great future?

Of course, I am sure of it! You can now see the demo version on their website!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be in a mobile environment?
The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones, TV, VR
Do you think that you can use mobile phones for these purposes?
I do not know, it all depends on the developers, you use smartphones in everyday life, for sure the application will be fully adapted and pleasant to use!
Well, with the idea that they are presented, I do not think that the smartphone will fully reveal the full potential of the platform.
I think that smartphones will be used in conjunction with a VR device, for example CardBoard, Oculus, HTC Vive

I think so too. Many tech-savvy people only buy 4k phones because you need the high resolution for VR.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones, TV, VR
I do not know, it all depends on the developers, you use smartphones in everyday life, for sure the application will be fully adapted and pleasant to use!
Well, with the idea that they are presented, I do not think that the smartphone will fully reveal the full potential of the platform.
I think that smartphones will be used in conjunction with a VR device, for example CardBoard, Oculus, HTC Vive
Yes, but in any case, you can not spend a long time in this form, as practice has shown.
Activity: 336

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all with the use of virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project

Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.

The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day

I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.

What is M1?

M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization

Do you think this project has a great future?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

What is M1?

What is M1?

Jump to: