Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 148. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well
from their twitter:

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/957012177348591617

Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better

What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think MARK.SPACE will not have trouble to work in the future, VR devices sell continue to increase and go cheaper with time, and blockchain technologie continue to increase his visibility and a lot of people want to use it. So a project how combined these two things can work very well.

I think that's the biggest thing that will drive VR adoption, VR gets so much cheaper so quickly. Just like Smartphones with touchscreens got cheaper so quickly and VR will be the same. I think within 6-12 months you will see the second version of the HTC Vive and Oculus. And besides that, the new added feature to the new smartphones will be VR/AR related.

But i wouldnt await a really high price drop. I think it will definitely take at least 2 to 3 years that a good VR headset with 4K will cost around 300 $

I am not sure but does it need 4k? I don't even need 4k for a television currently, so I am fine with normal 1080p or what current VR headsets are doing.

I think 4K will be needed to get an more immersive feeling. 1080p is nice but when a screen is so close to your eyes you might be able to see the pixels.
With higher resolutions and HDR everything becomes much more lifelike.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I think MARK.SPACE will not have trouble to work in the future, VR devices sell continue to increase and go cheaper with time, and blockchain technologie continue to increase his visibility and a lot of people want to use it. So a project how combined these two things can work very well.

I think that's the biggest thing that will drive VR adoption, VR gets so much cheaper so quickly. Just like Smartphones with touchscreens got cheaper so quickly and VR will be the same. I think within 6-12 months you will see the second version of the HTC Vive and Oculus. And besides that, the new added feature to the new smartphones will be VR/AR related.

But i wouldnt await a really high price drop. I think it will definitely take at least 2 to 3 years that a good VR headset with 4K will cost around 300 $

I am not sure but does it need 4k? I don't even need 4k for a television currently, so I am fine with normal 1080p or what current VR headsets are doing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
from their twitter:

true, there are too many tokens that just start out on etherdelta. I don't think that's good for any project. I'm glad mark.space is having multiple exchanges right of the bat.
Activity: 154
from their twitter:

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better
Activity: 140
The MARK.SPACE platform is a virtual ecosystem, built on the principle of the existing world and the blockchain technology. This is another reality, which is available in any browser. This platform is compatible with all available virtual reality tools. Speaking technically, MARC.SPACE is the latest generation of sites that are independent, since they have their own domain, but they have a common unified transaction system for blockchain. Each person can optionally visit the virtual reality space and augmented reality in the MARC.SPACE universe.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
from their twitter:

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
from their twitter:

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
VR hardware benefits from improvements in mobile tech because VR displays are the same kind of displays as smartphone displays. The biggest hurdle is getting the pixels small enough so you don't get distracted by them when the display is right on your nose. The smaller the pixels the more you need of them. And the more pixels the higher the processing power you need to draw those pixels.

There's going to be a point where the displays are sharp enough for smart phones. Then it's going to depend on the demand for super hi res VR headsets whether the tech progresses further or stalls.

I think you just need 4k screen , most smartphones comes with hd for now. And that's not good enough for VR screens
Some of the smartphone have 4k disaplay and UHD best example is sony,  but most of them have no dedicated VR headset if sony decided to make one for their mobile its gonna be awesome.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.

I think those giants probably end up buying up one of the most promising startups
Yeah usually like that.
But i think those big companies are focusing on the VR technology, not the application.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Checking back after a couple of weeks. The demo site is much improved. The storefront look is very good. Really see MARKSPACE going all the way.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
VR hardware benefits from improvements in mobile tech because VR displays are the same kind of displays as smartphone displays. The biggest hurdle is getting the pixels small enough so you don't get distracted by them when the display is right on your nose. The smaller the pixels the more you need of them. And the more pixels the higher the processing power you need to draw those pixels.

There's going to be a point where the displays are sharp enough for smart phones. Then it's going to depend on the demand for super hi res VR headsets whether the tech progresses further or stalls.

I think you just need 4k screen , most smartphones comes with hd for now. And that's not good enough for VR screens
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.

I think those giants probably end up buying up one of the most promising startups
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Markspace already raised alot more then vibehub. i am sure with mark.space would make some huge profits soon. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Someone heard about the special offer.
1 commercial unit offered per 10,000 mkr in the wallet

Do you have a link of this source? I would watch out for scams. You should check if the address you send tokens to, is the correct address by checking it on the official site.

scams are nowadays everywhere around. people should be really double aware and check out everything...

I think so too. Sounds a little bit unrealistic.

that offer Sounds dangerous to me , even today a scammer tried to scam me for a ICO that I'm following on telegram so make sure that the offer comes from the right channel. The person tried to scam me, copied the group admins avatar and name (with one different letter) and poached me. I answered very politely.  anyways, be careful in crypto world.

I don't trust mail and telegrams, it's easy to change the name, the best is the official site and the repeated confirmation from the team in the telegrams in the pinned message.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Someone heard about the special offer.
1 commercial unit offered per 10,000 mkr in the wallet

Do you have a link of this source? I would watch out for scams. You should check if the address you send tokens to, is the correct address by checking it on the official site.

scams are nowadays everywhere around. people should be really double aware and check out everything...

I think so too. Sounds a little bit unrealistic.

that offer Sounds dangerous to me , even today a scammer tried to scam me for a ICO that I'm following on telegram so make sure that the offer comes from the right channel. The person tried to scam me, copied the group admins avatar and name (with one different letter) and poached me. I answered very politely.  anyways, be careful in crypto world.

Jump to: