Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 155. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
it means that the development of the project is in full swing. It's nice to see an experienced team that has done such a great job. I'm sure they'll realize this project well!
  yes, I, too, would very much like it. The project as a whole is very useful: consumers, probably, in the future will be successful programmers or designers if they are involved in the process.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
it means that the development of the project is in full swing. It's nice to see an experienced team that has done such a great job. I'm sure they'll realize this project well!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
How is the security of these token holders? And are there any shortcomings in this platform? I want to participate, but I need to know if there are "pitfalls" here.
  there are shortcomings everywhere. Judging by the scale of the platform, I am sure that all problems will be solved. And about the security of data ... most likely, this is done with the help of smart contracts, it is now very common among crypto-exchange platforms.
How is the security of these token holders? And are there any shortcomings in this platform? I want to participate, but I need to know if there are "pitfalls" here.
and yet, whatever one may say, the figures are impressive. Perhaps, it is worth taking part in this project. I will follow his future!
when will I be able to use all the functions of the platform? Or I will formulate the question as follows: can I design something at this stage?
  I understand that only in October this year will be the launch of a residential area. Until that time, you can invest, then the implementation of Blockchain will be, and you will be able to create your own space in the form of a residential area in autumn)))
Activity: 616
when will I be able to use all the functions of the platform? Or I will formulate the question as follows: can I design something at this stage?
I have now read the information. I'm wondering if I can participate in the project without creating a new wallet? Is the multicurrency system here?
it is quite logical, that you can. Now all crypto-currency projects are mostly use ERC20 token standards.
I don’t quite understand what is going according to plan now. The road map of the project says about the first stage of selling tokens. What is the first stage? Tell me about him.
  at this stage there is a sale of tokens. It will be continued for 2 months, until February.
  it seems to me that the creators position themselves as a serious platform. But how could I create my space without programming skills? It's a complicated process.
The platform will be adapted for a simple user, programming is not necessary.
   I know, but it can also be provided for the professional level in which programmers will create their space. it would be very interesting.
Activity: 490
I have now read the information. I'm wondering if I can participate in the project without creating a new wallet? Is the multicurrency system here?
Activity: 420
I don’t quite understand what is going according to plan now. The road map of the project says about the first stage of selling tokens. What is the first stage? Tell me about him.
  at this stage there is a sale of tokens. It will be continued for 2 months, until February.
  it seems to me that the creators position themselves as a serious platform. But how could I create my space without programming skills? It's a complicated process.
The platform will be adapted for a simple user, programming is not necessary.
Activity: 434
it is interesting, as far as can be judged here about feedback. How can I be sure of the promptness of the solution of my question?
my friend told me that the developers are interested in the opinion of each investor and user, so you can safely ask questions of any complexity - you are guaranteed to help.
  it is possible that the platform has an elementary simple creation system, plus an instruction has. If the creators have developed such a concept, it means that inexperience of users has been envisaged.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
The recently announced partnership with Coss.io is a bit thing and will be definitely a positive for the token. (I quite like Coss.io personally)

https://mark.space/#Partners

This list is growing really fast so many promising projects are on the list I also agreed with you this will bring positive effect on the growth of this platform. It's nice to make secure the spot during this phase while it's very cheap at the moment and this ICO is going on so impressive.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 252
The recently announced partnership with Coss.io is a bit thing and will be definitely a positive for the token. (I quite like Coss.io personally)
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
guys, the platform is simply unrealistic bombing! But I'm interested in the question, is it problematic to implement the virtuality of commercial projects?
Can you explain me short, what means bombing?
Did it mean, that it is super good or does it mean it is not realistic?

Maybe he wants to say that everything is going on so fast
guys, the platform is simply unrealistic bombing! But I'm interested in the question, is it problematic to implement the virtuality of commercial projects?
I feel the most positive emotions in relation to this project. I've been looking for something like that for a long. perhaps, I will take note this idea as the creation of my own business Cheesy
it is interesting, as far as can be judged here about feedback. How can I be sure of the promptness of the solution of my question?
my friend told me that the developers are interested in the opinion of each investor and user, so you can safely ask questions of any complexity - you are guaranteed to help.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Jump to: