Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 151. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think that road map is too stretched
why do you think so?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I think that road map is too stretched
Activity: 616
I wonder how the public will react to this project?
at the moment, the negative reviews do not see
we hope for further positive dynamics of the project
at the moment, the negative reviews do not see
Activity: 616
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!

Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)

Are you saying that I can use this platform without having a VR device?

Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
You only need a computer or mobile device!
Yes, still questioned the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market. It will take some time for it to become popular!

Why do you think so?

it seems to me that it is unlikely that people will want to spend money on the use of VR headsets in addition to games.

Unfortunately, when it comes to VR, many imagine this as a gaming segment, undoubtedly a large share of the market will be occupied by entertainment. But there are many other interesting and useful uses. MarkSpace shows that it can be used in other layers. And it will be great
how many tokens I can buy?
maybe as much as you can afford?
I was just asking what was the total number of tokens of the project
as far as I know 3 million
I was just asking what was the total number of tokens of the project
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!

Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)

Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
Yes, still questioned the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market. It will take some time for it to become popular!

Why do you think so?

it seems to me that it is unlikely that people will want to spend money on the use of VR headsets in addition to games.

Why do you think so?

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be in a mobile environment?
The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones, TV, VR
Has the platform not yet developed a mobile application? If this works only on a PC, then it will be less common
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all with the use of virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project

It's cool if there is a platform that will allow users from different countries to communicate with each other
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be in a mobile environment?
The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones, TV, VR
Do you think that you can use mobile phones for these purposes?
I do not know, it all depends on the developers, you use smartphones in everyday life, for sure the application will be fully adapted and pleasant to use!
Well, with the idea that they are presented, I do not think that the smartphone will fully reveal the full potential of the platform.
I think that smartphones will be used in conjunction with a VR device, for example CardBoard, Oculus, HTC Vive
Yes, but in any case, you can not spend a long time in this form, as practice has shown.
Maybe you're right, it's too early to argue now, you need to wait and check it directly in the work!
Jump to: