Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 154. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
 The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
and if I want to sell or buy tokens, where can I do it? Only on the official website or in the social networks that are associated with this project, is there also data for this?
If you mean buying on the ICO you should always go to the official website when buying any ICO but if your talking about exchange it is not yet listed yet wait for it to end and hope it got listed in a good trading platform.
Yes, the ICO isnt even finished yet, but now if you want to buy the token through the ICO , you can go to the official website : https://mark.space/ and contribute.
Now they've raised $8 156 303 and there are still 32 days left, very good achievement.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
and if I want to sell or buy tokens, where can I do it? Only on the official website or in the social networks that are associated with this project, is there also data for this?
If you mean buying on the ICO you should always go to the official website when buying any ICO but if your talking about exchange it is not yet listed yet wait for it to end and hope it got listed in a good trading platform.
Activity: 476
mark.space growing too fast nowadays also token sale is going amazingly fast. nowadays VR technology is growing and project coming on it with unique programming. but mark.space technology is amazing and superb so thats why keep people coming here for look this and invest on this, this is great achievement   
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
what minimum and maximum investments can I make then? This is not mentioned in the description of the project.

That's the cool thing about (blockchain) ico's, you can participate with almost nothing!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes its true VR devices are cheaper now and continue to go cheaper, also VR application continue to be developed and people really enjoyed this technology. I think MARK.SPACE can do a lot of great things with a VR ecosystem.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
This VR project has a really good timing, people are really interested and seems to enjoy this technology a lot. MARK.SPACE can build an ecosystem around VR  Wink
Best part of this is that VR devices are getting cheaper and cheaper. Imagine that in a couple of years every one will be able to buy one
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The ICO is still ongoing... you should be able to buy it on the website.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
This VR project has a really good timing, people are really interested and seems to enjoy this technology a lot. MARK.SPACE can build an ecosystem around VR  Wink
Merit: 100
  I think that this can only be done on the official website in order to avoid fraud or violation of the privacy policy. Still, the investment isn’t too long.
  it's good. Then I think the last moments and I will definitely participate in this project! The team is super!
Activity: 490
  I think that this can only be done on the official website in order to avoid fraud or violation of the privacy policy. Still, the investment isn’t too long.
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
what minimum and maximum investments can I make then? This is not mentioned in the description of the project.
  the minimum transaction is 0.001 ETH (ether), for which you can buy three tokens. Maximum = 10000 ether, or 30 million tokens. To get a free unit in the project, the minimum is 1 ETH.
Activity: 616
Activity: 434
guys, I just realized that this project is similar to the Sims: you can create entire cities, houses and equip them to your liking there too. It seems that here it is done even steeper.
  yes, it really is. But imagine, how much investment you will need to do, building at least one city, equip it the way you want and lodge people in it)))
  I represent. But I will participate, so the investments for me don’t matter. I will be able to sell my city to someone who wants to immediately get the idea ready in extremely case)
Activity: 490
guys, I just realized that this project is similar to the Sims: you can create entire cities, houses and equip them to your liking there too. It seems that here it is done even steeper.
  yes, it really is. But imagine, how much investment you will need to do, building at least one city, equip it the way you want and lodge people in it)))
Activity: 434
Jump to: