Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 157. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
What is the maximum number of cities you can create in the system? Infinitely? How many districts can be maximum in one city?

Number of cities - not limited
Maximum city values:
In one city - 35 districts
In one district - 35 blocks
In one block -260 units
In one unit - 35 box

Can one person own several cities, districts, blocks? Or is it also limited? Can I charge for using my cities, blocks, etc.?
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
What is the maximum number of cities you can create in the system? Infinitely? How many districts can be maximum in one city?

Number of cities - not limited
Maximum city values:
In one city - 35 districts
In one district - 35 blocks
In one block -260 units
In one unit - 35 box
Activity: 420
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
On which devices can I work with the platform? Do I need to purchase any additional equipment? What are the minimum requirements for devices to work on the platform?

The product can run on virtually each platform: any type of smartphone, PDAs, tablets, desktops, and even smart TVs. Not need a VR-headset.

What programming language do me need to know to work with the platform? To create their objects, interiors, products and more.

No need to know programming language to use the product and create your own virtual spaces.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
On which devices can I work with the platform? Do I need to purchase any additional equipment? What are the minimum requirements for devices to work on the platform?

The product can run on virtually each platform: any type of smartphone, PDAs, tablets, desktops, and even smart TVs. Not need a VR-headset.

What programming language do me need to know to work with the platform? To create their objects, interiors, products and more.
Activity: 434

But without VR headset it won't be real 3d vr. You can only use 360 degrees vision on a flat screen. Anyway, if the project will be compatible with all headsets, that's not a problem - many of them are affordable to buy
Activity: 378

Activity: 532
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Mark.Space team is doing good job so far. strong team you can see work in demo video. Platform is going to change the way we think for VR industry.
Yes. In a virtual world, anything can be possible and MARK.SPACE will surely offer great experiences that one day may be part of our daily lives.
Activity: 152
Merit: 101
I saw on telegram that there was a special offer.
1 commercial unit offered for 10,000 MKR in the Wallet.
But I couldn't get any more information.
Have you read this offer anywhere?
Activity: 448
Mark.Space team is doing good job so far. strong team you can see work in demo video. Platform is going to change the way we think for VR industry.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
To each his own investing/trading style - quick flips or long term holds. On the other hand I know individuals who held ETH from 50 cents (one of the first ICOs) and NEM for a looooooong time.

Sure quick flips are less risky but you're not maximizing profit potential.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Most of the investors now either looking for a quick flip that is why they looking for an exchange as soon as the ICO is finish.

haha might be clever in other projects but not in this one! I know somebody who did that with vibe hub (he yelled quick with profit) but then it went moon

It is always a thing you have to consider. When you are only looking for a short term flip, it's possible that you will miss-out on bigger profits. Because some projects just need time to shine. That's especially the case for VR project like Mark.Space. Virtual Reality isn't yet part of our everydays life but as the technological progress continues, it can definitely be in the near future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Most of the investors now either looking for a quick flip that is why they looking for an exchange as soon as the ICO is finish.

haha might be clever in other projects but not in this one! I know somebody who did that with vibe hub (he yelled quick with profit) but then it went moon
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

yes, actually you can make the most money out of it Smiley its even better than daytrading. the more bonus you get on an ico, the higher your profit ><
Is one of the fastest ways of making money and usually works well.

I completely agree with you on this one, also projects that are sealed the deal with good exchanges before ICO is also attracts investors. Mark.Space did a good job about announcing a deal with HitBTC. that's a good call.
Activity: 224

yes, actually you can make the most money out of it Smiley its even better than daytrading. the more bonus you get on an ico, the higher your profit ><
Is one of the fastest ways of making money and usually works well.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.

That would be a big deal. HitBTC is a big exchange with many altcoins.
Is there any news or anouncement about that? could you provide the source? just to be sure  Grin
I have found only this one on their website:

We have agreement with COSS exchange and preliminary agreement with HUOBI. We continue talks with other exchanges yet we cannot disclose their names at this stage per their request.

Coss is ok for the first listing. But houbi would be huge. I hope they made final agreement with them.

Huobi has very good volume and even i didn't use them before, i heard they are good too.

Even Coss is a great exchange to be now since they will enable fiat deposits in March 2018 which will be huge for them since we are lacking exchanges where you can withdraw back to fiat.
Activity: 154
Hi, i just want to clarify the pricing.

1 round - 1 MRK = 0,07143 USD
07.02.2018 finished

2 round - 1 MRK = 0,08333 USD
14.02.2018 on going

3 round - 1 MRK = 0,08696 USD
4 round - 1 MRK = 0,0909 USD
5 round - 1 MRK = 0,1 USD

Is this mean that the base rate or final rate of MRK will be 0.10 USD? OR that 5th round still have bonuses for late invetors? What will be the final price of MRK tokens? And how much you are planning to be your hard cap?

thanks for that mate!
Jump to: