Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 160. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
MARK SPACE very perspective company I Should. Thats have nice idea but it need supporting
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
whats the info to add this token to my ETH wallet?
Contract Address: 0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89
Token Symbol: MRK
Token Decimals: 8

https://etherscan.io/token/0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89

thank you for this info Smiley

it is now already tradeable on ED: https://etherdelta.com/#0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89-ETH

Is it just me or is the orderbook and everything empty so far?  Cheesy

on block folio there is nothing yet

There won't be as token is not tradable yet. It's just anyone can access any token from Etherdelta by using contract address.

Yes, I think you have to submit your logo to blockfolio but it will be available once it's officially listed on ED.

Exactly it won't appear on blockfolio until and unless it's officially listed on one of the supported exchanges and that includes etherdelta too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online

Seriously? That's quite amazing! I generally don't like to spend time shopping and online you never know what you gonna get, so this new technology could make shopping much easier and less time-consuming.

I also think this is something that is easily accesable for users and easy to understand. I would 100% sure use it in this scenario
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

Are there already tests with this software and different producer to guarantee that it will always fit?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online

Seriously? That's quite amazing! I generally don't like to spend time shopping and online you never know what you gonna get, so this new technology could make shopping much easier and less time-consuming.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I was amazed with the demo as it will give users a whole new experience and excitement in VR technology and I think it will be a part of our daily lives in the near future. Smiley

Hi, thanx for your feedback! Yes, this will happen:)
Today we have launched our visual constructor, you can check this on site!
I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.
Even I don't think that there's any need of second phase but they already announced it.

No project ever did the second phase of ICO yet if i am not mistaken so  i dont know what to think about that decision and what it might bring. I wold rather see there wouldnt be a second one.
The amount raised in pre sale is impressive thou.
Really I think I have seen an ico split in 2 parts and they where successful. I don't remember which one but I'll get back to this.
How did the presale go?
Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.
How much hard cap om main sale? And how long will be ongoing main token sale?
Hard cap 300k ETH,
main tokensale will be: 2018-01-23 - 2018-02-28
Activity: 616
I was amazed with the demo as it will give users a whole new experience and excitement in VR technology and I think it will be a part of our daily lives in the near future. Smiley

I'm looking at the demo right now, amazing, I entered into SONM office and it's looking so good! Really realistic, now I'm going to try the visual constructor

but ms hololens is not a vr product, it uses the augemented reality...so i think this is nothing for mark.space.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know enough about either technology to be sure, but I was under the impression they were slightly different. Maybe they can still partner some how?

I think now too early talk about any partners, for Markspace team now important focus on the planned work - when they become successful there will be many proposals of partners, VR is very large segment.

I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?

Why do you think that it has no future?

I do not think that he has no future, I believe that there is no rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer

Its a marketplace inside a virtual world using VR, so, anything really, a shop for virtual goods, learning, social interaction, etc. there are a lot of things that can be created really, you could offer your services as a teacher, or as trainer, etc.
Activity: 588

I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.
Even I don't think that there's any need of second phase but they already announced it.

No project ever did the second phase of ICO yet if i am not mistaken so  i dont know what to think about that decision and what it might bring. I wold rather see there wouldnt be a second one.
Really I think I have seen an ico split in 2 parts and they where successful. I don't remember which one but I'll get back to this.
How did the presale go?
Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.
How much hard cap om main sale? And how long will be ongoing main token sale?

I'm looking at the demo right now, amazing, I entered into SONM office and it's looking so good! Really realistic, now I'm going to try the visual constructor

but ms hololens is not a vr product, it uses the augemented reality...so i think this is nothing for mark.space.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know enough about either technology to be sure, but I was under the impression they were slightly different. Maybe they can still partner some how?

I think now too early talk about any partners, for Markspace team now important focus on the planned work - when they become successful there will be many proposals of partners, VR is very large segment.

I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?

I do not think that he has no future, I believe that there is no rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer

How did the presale go?
Activity: 616

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
congratz for reaching page 200 already Smiley

the community is getting stronger and stronger Smiley 2018 we are going to moon with markspace Smiley
Activity: 588

How did the presale go?

Activity: 784
The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
Activity: 602
It would be interesting to try it . Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Activity: 742
Activity: 602
Activity: 742

Jump to: