Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 161. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I recently heard a very cool news about Mark.Space
They signed an agreement with one major automotive concern and will work on it. This is really impressive!  Smiley
What kind of car concern was it and what kind of product are they going to do for them?
I can not remember exactly what kind of concatenation, maybe a toyota or something like that. This will be a special product for the presentation of cars running in virtual reality. As far as I understand it will be possible to make a test drive of cars and also to study in detail new models Cheesy
It sounds cool, but it seems to me that it will play a role more for presentations or automobile exhibitions. But the whole idea is very good, it's great!
Why do you think that this will only be relevant in this case?  Huh
Because for the mass consumer it is not absolutely actual. For a full-fledged product in the virtual reality mode, special equipment is needed. Yes, it is now in many, but not all, so it is more relevant for some events and presentations
I think you're both right. I think this can be used in both cases equally. at automobile exhibitions for presentations of various concepts or in showrooms for a valuable test-drive of new models of cars. Even for a visual acquaintance with the product through the screen of a mobile phone. All possible variants can work.
Activity: 616
I was amazed with the demo as it will give users a whole new experience and excitement in VR technology and I think it will be a part of our daily lives in the near future. Smiley

Hi, thanx for your feedback! Yes, this will happen:)
Today we have launched our visual constructor, you can check this on site!
I'm looking at the demo right now, amazing, I entered into SONM office and it's looking so good! Really realistic, now I'm going to try the visual constructor

but ms hololens is not a vr product, it uses the augemented reality...so i think this is nothing for mark.space.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know enough about either technology to be sure, but I was under the impression they were slightly different. Maybe they can still partner some how?

I think now too early talk about any partners, for Markspace team now important focus on the planned work - when they become successful there will be many proposals of partners, VR is very large segment.
Activity: 686
They signed an agreement with one major automotive concern and will work on it. This is really impressive!  Smiley
What kind of car concern was it and what kind of product are they going to do for them?
I can not remember exactly what kind of concatenation, maybe a toyota or something like that. This will be a special product for the presentation of cars running in virtual reality. As far as I understand it will be possible to make a test drive of cars and also to study in detail new models Cheesy
It sounds cool, but it seems to me that it will play a role more for presentations or automobile exhibitions. But the whole idea is very good, it's great!
Because for the mass consumer it is not absolutely actual. For a full-fledged product in the virtual reality mode, special equipment is needed. Yes, it is now in many, but not all, so it is more relevant for some events and presentations
But the developers of this project Mark.Space emphasize that you can use the service even without special helmets or glasses. Just on your computer screen and phone!
Activity: 476
Activity: 588
I was amazed with the demo as it will give users a whole new experience and excitement in VR technology and I think it will be a part of our daily lives in the near future. Smiley

I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.
Even I don't think that there's any need of second phase but they already announced it.

No project ever did the second phase of ICO yet if i am not mistaken so  i dont know what to think about that decision and what it might bring. I wold rather see there wouldnt be a second one.
The amount raised in pre sale is impressive thou.
Activity: 336

I'm looking at the demo right now, amazing, I entered into SONM office and it's looking so good! Really realistic, now I'm going to try the visual constructor

but ms hololens is not a vr product, it uses the augemented reality...so i think this is nothing for mark.space.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know enough about either technology to be sure, but I was under the impression they were slightly different. Maybe they can still partner some how?
Activity: 490

I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.
Even I don't think that there's any need of second phase but they already announced it.
Activity: 616

How did you know this news?
I saw the video in one of the telegram channel, in the video one of the developers of the platform gave a short interview and told about it
Activity: 784
How did you know this news?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hello, like-minded people! I'm also blind here, like a mole. Interesting, but not always clear. Everything is foggy. I look here full of competent people, so do not worry much. I'll ask, read, learn, write, receive an answer and all the cases.

Just go ahead and ask your questions. Someone will probably know the answer.  Smiley

Crowd wisdom, you know. You can become competent by asking stupid questions regularly:)))
Activity: 588

Activity: 336

Activity: 490
1.9 Mil in USD is already raised that is count very good start for sure. project is nice and support from community is good. VR space is always interesting one
Almost 2 millions dollars are more than just enough for developing mark space platform  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Im quite curious to see where the project is going after the sale end. I expect exiting things.
Jump to: