Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 159. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.

I dont know if this is good news, because a lot of traders seem not to like hitbtc . Good news would be if Markspace will trade at kucoin for example
I prefer Bittrex but that does not necessarily mean that appearing this crypto at any other exchange market will be a bad sign. Frankly, any exchange will go; moreover, I think that it will later appear in all main exchange markets and make some x-s.
i also prefer bittrex but also hitbtc is not bad and is a mid-range exchange and together with ed is a good start for mark.space then slowly the token will be listed on other exchanges too
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
And you imagine that has created an almost exact copy of his body on the platform. And went to the store and tried on clothes. It's gonna be awesome!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Still 34 days to go for the ICO and already got more then 7 million USD in investments. I would say, this is a success.

I guess they will raise a lot more than 10 million USD until the end of the ICO. This is both a success but it also leaves enough room for growth of market cap.

Yes, I really hate icos hit the hard cap. It makes it difficult to pump. Now, around 10m $ is a very good number which can easily pump.

Yes, with low cap investors have more potential to growing and more chances to pump. Up to 10 mln - its a good amount as for development and for investors as well.
It's a good number and I'm sure that this project is going to pump as VR technology becomes more popular.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.

I dont know if this is good news, because a lot of traders seem not to like hitbtc . Good news would be if Markspace will trade at kucoin for example

Imo, HitBTC isn't good anymore since the previous error that seems not yet fixed till today. I don't use it anymore because my friends lost his tokens at that exchange.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Since i'm a long holder, exchanges right after the ICO don;t matter to me so much. Within half a year there will be plenty of really good decentralized exchanges that offer each ERC20 token like Etherdelta does now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

I prefer Bittrex but that does not necessarily mean that appearing this crypto at any other exchange market will be a bad sign. Frankly, any exchange will go; moreover, I think that it will later appear in all main exchange markets and make some x-s.

I haven't seen anything about HitBTC but there's an announcement in medium that they are partnering with Coss.

https://medium.com/@markspace/announcement-68cd8c3ba82e

They announced the listing on HitBTC yesterday on twitter: https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/956505475918462976
I don`t think that is so important on what exchange will appear as long as it is good and used by the majority.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

That would be a big deal. HitBTC is a big exchange with many altcoins.
Is there any news or anouncement about that? could you provide the source? just to be sure  Grin
I have found only this one on their website:

We have agreement with COSS exchange and preliminary agreement with HUOBI. We continue talks with other exchanges yet we cannot disclose their names at this stage per their request.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
To start this exchange is suitable, and then you need to add a top exchanges, I like Kucoin and Binance.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

I haven't seen anything about HitBTC but there's an announcement in medium that they are partnering with Coss.

They announced the listing on HitBTC yesterday on twitter: https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/956505475918462976
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

I don't like hitBTC, besides high fees, with some tokens/coins you can only trade 100 coins/tokens or multiple of chain. For example I'm talking about Kick, you cab trade only 100-200-300 etc..., if you try to sell 90 Kick, you can't. And same goes for prices, with some coins you can only buy/sell for 1000 sat/2000 sat etc...
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Is there any news or anouncement about that? could you provide the source? just to be sure  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Awesome, start without a trash exchange is awesome. Thumbs up to the project.

Really great, keep it up that way!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Still 34 days to go for the ICO and already got more then 7 million USD in investments. I would say, this is a success.

I guess they will raise a lot more than 10 million USD until the end of the ICO. This is both a success but it also leaves enough room for growth of market cap.

Yes, I really hate icos hit the hard cap. It makes it difficult to pump. Now, around 10m $ is a very good number which can easily pump.

Yes, with low cap investors have more potential to growing and more chances to pump. Up to 10 mln - its a good amount as for development and for investors as well.
Activity: 434

Activity: 434

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Awesome, start without a trash exchange is awesome. Thumbs up to the project.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 616
If it is indeed true, then that is a very positive news for the project. MARKSPACE will be one of the front runners in blockchain based VR projects.Imho.
Activity: 476

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Jump to: