Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 165. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
With such dedicated and communicative devs, the project MUST be a huge success. Also: ICO nearly sold out:)
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
It already shown that it has a good platform the only thing remaining are the content and merchant, I hope the ICO sold out so they have more funds use in developing and advertising.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Mark.space project sale is going very successfully and will be end in 33 days, project already raised $7 025 6545 325,70 amazing, i checked Demo that is looks very nice. i can see bright future of this project.

Good to know , I would like to see this project go somewhere .. since I do some 3D work. Would like to play with the platform.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

I think Mark Space should start looking for partnerships in virtual reality hardware as these tech things start with a successful VR equipment. If not at least the makers of gaming consoles.

Do you think makers of gaming consoles will be interested in a blockchain start up? The same can be said about virtual reality hardware. I believe blockchain still needs time to develop

better partnership for MARK.SPACE is VR product. after they officially partnering with some vr product, it will easy to partnering with other such as game developer

They do not need to partner . Only need funds to hire those talented 3d developers out there. This isn't a high tech platform . Some few creative Dev will suffice

Are 3d developers scarce on the dev market?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Mark.space project sale is going very successfully and will be end in 33 days, project already raised $7 025 6545 325,70 amazing, i checked Demo that is looks very nice. i can see bright future of this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I subscribe to all of the above. I would like the creators to add more languages, except English.
you're mistaken a little bit, because there have already been some languages, except English. And I would like to see costs distribution. I think this is a matter of time.
yes, this project is definitely worth it to participate. I will follow his future.
Activity: 434
I subscribe to all of the above. I would like the creators to add more languages, except English.
you're mistaken a little bit, because there have already been some languages, except English. And I would like to see costs distribution. I think this is a matter of time.
Activity: 616
I'm glad that the creators take into account the interests of users. This project will clearly have a future with a such approach!
Activity: 490
guys, I would like to decide on the dates, because I decided to participate. So, according to the road map, the first phase of the sale of tokens is going on now, and then - the launch of various areas of this or that reality until December, isn’t it ?
that's right, only in July there will be a implementation of Blockchain technology.
guys, I would like to decide on the dates, because I decided to participate. So, according to the road map, the first phase of the sale of tokens is going on now, and then - the launch of various areas of this or that reality until December, isn’t it ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
it would be great if an application appeared. This is convenient for participants, because everyone will have a personal cabinet.
I don’t see the point in creating an application, for example. Since it is more convenient to navigate in this platform using pc, rather than a phone or tablet.
it would be great if an application appeared. This is convenient for participants, because everyone will have a personal cabinet.
Activity: 434
I would like to believe that the creators are on the right road and will expand the platform's functionality.
guys, tell me, please, what kind of VR / AR technologies are? Most likely, you need to be an expert in the field of video content to know this kind of thing.
this is virtual reality and augmented reality. The user directly on the platform will dive into the world of virtual illusions, as well as upload their own content.
Activity: 616
guys, tell me, please, what kind of VR / AR technologies are? Most likely, you need to be an expert in the field of video content to know this kind of thing.
it’d be nice if the information were somewhat more detailed. I don’t have enough available materials.
I agree. Also there is no information about the course and currency. Can I, for example, use a different currency, other than MRK?
I think that the project will use the currency MRK. But for carrying out additional operations, the basic units of the crypto currency will probably be used.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Are you serious? HitBtc is a terrible exchange, you never know if you get your coins or tokens out or in. Maybe they are cheap to get listed on because I see them often announced as the first exchange. I don't trust them and don't use them, I don't want to get burned by high fees or getting my coins stuck in limbo while the price is pumping or dumping.

Just had to get that out of my system. Consider yourself warned but I'm sure there will be more exchanges.

I dont;t mind the exchange too much. The only thing i don;t like is the high withdrawel fees. It doesn;t matter in my case, i will hodl for a long while and i expect more exchanges to follow quicly
it’d be nice if the information were somewhat more detailed. I don’t have enough available materials.
I agree. Also there is no information about the course and currency. Can I, for example, use a different currency, other than MRK?
Jump to: