Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 175. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Today I read that new glasses for VR are already being developed, the technology is developing at a fast pace.
The greater the interest in your product, the greater will be the speed and necessity with which large industries produce it, in fact there is an increase in demand for ICOS and current projects, which increasingly spread the quality and efficiency of such products in our lives. Mark.Space will have its role in this increased need for VR products
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Today I read that new glasses for VR are already being developed, the technology is developing at a fast pace.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
Hello team MarkSpace!

You use logo Nike for Demo version of service and tell me pls, it's adc for nike or nike is you business partner?

Haha, if Nike was their business partner, this ICO would blow up! I think it will take some time to build good partnerships after the ICO, but i have patience Smiley
nike  Smiley i see a lot of big names and hope that it will be for real someday, VR shopping centers, business centers, etc etc.

This idea is very ambitious and needs a lot of money/effort. We'll see if Mark.Space can deliver. It would be great if they do

It's just a demo. But who knows. MarkSpace is a promising project. VR grows very fast in popularity. I'm sure that in the future there will be many big names like Nike, Jaguar,Landrover ....... and many others. Of course, as someone has said, it is a lot of work. We'll wait for their surprises.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
nike  Smiley i see a lot of big names and hope that it will be for real someday, VR shopping centers, business centers, etc etc.

This idea is very ambitious and needs a lot of money/effort. We'll see if Mark.Space can deliver. It would be great if they do
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Hello. I can not find information on the bounty anywhere? Would you be kind enough to link to the studio?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
nike  Smiley i see a lot of big names and hope that it will be for real someday, VR shopping centers, business centers, etc etc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Hello team MarkSpace!

You use logo Nike for Demo version of service and tell me pls, it's adc for nike or nike is you business partner?

Haha, if Nike was their business partner, this ICO would blow up! I think it will take some time to build good partnerships after the ICO, but i have patience Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes thé ico is goons pretty well. I think people really enjoy project with VR, I think that the potential of VR with blockchain is huge. MARK.SPACE can build a nice ecosystem around blockchain and people will develop a lot of nice application.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Where is MRK listed ? I can't see it on coss.io...  Undecided
Where exactly is it listed ? On what exchange ?
seems to be already tradable on etherdelta but the news should be taken with caution as only reachable via address https://etherdelta.com/#0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89-ETH and seems to have another name "mark" perhaps is  better to wait for an official announcement of the team of some exchange where it will be listed
Activity: 392
I personally am not a fan of etherdelta, so I'll wait till its on a more-reputable exchange first before I start buying.
But on etherdelta there are very often cheap coins which explode in value after hitting exchanges.
Activity: 252
I personally am not a fan of etherdelta, so I'll wait till its on a more-reputable exchange first before I start buying.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Where is MRK listed ? I can't see it on coss.io...  Undecided
Where exactly is it listed ? On what exchange ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
whats the info to add this token to my ETH wallet?
Contract Address: 0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89
Token Symbol: MRK
Token Decimals: 8

https://etherscan.io/token/0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89

thank you for this info Smiley

it is now already tradeable on ED: https://etherdelta.com/#0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89-ETH

It's just so any token can be added there. But in fact there is no bidding. And in my opinion now tokens should be still frozen on addresses? Or not?

Yes, it seems the contract is available but people can't move them so they are frozen. Otherwise, there would be some sell orders.

People should be careful with frozen tokens because they can use gas money for nothing, also beware when trading in Ether Delta, because ether delta is not sounding secure after hacking attempt.

With raised about 6.5 m Usd and started 2nd round of ICO, hopefully this time markspace will reach to soft cap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

it is now already tradeable on ED: https://etherdelta.com/#0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89-ETH

It's just so any token can be added there. But in fact there is no bidding. And in my opinion now tokens should be still frozen on addresses? Or not?

Yes, it seems the contract is available but people can't move them so they are frozen. Otherwise, there would be some sell orders.

That's good coding. I've seen some debacles with these smart contracts where people could sell them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So If the ticker is different, could it be that it is not the right contract address? I would be very careful with ED if I where you
Different ticker, the right is MRK not MARK, I will not take a risk to buy MARK Token on EtherDelta, because listing on EtherDelta is easy so maybe some people want to take advantage with start trade this token and scam other people.
Yes, we have to be very careful since nowadays, there are a lot of scam efforts by some bad people. Lets wait for the official announcement regarding the right exchange from the team members if any.
Yes, I prefer to wait a bit before risking losing the tokens
If you have the right address there is no risk as far as I know.
The name is not important as already mentioned here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
And I downloaded the video. Indeed, there was a problem with the connection. Therefore I will study more. Happy viewing everyone who's with me!
Have no problems with connection, maybe to much demand for Mark.Space. Smiley
Perhaps the problem was your provider? I have everything working perfectly. Try again later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Hello team MarkSpace!

Activity: 266
Presale is live!
So If the ticker is different, could it be that it is not the right contract address? I would be very careful with ED if I where you
Different ticker, the right is MRK not MARK, I will not take a risk to buy MARK Token on EtherDelta, because listing on EtherDelta is easy so maybe some people want to take advantage with start trade this token and scam other people.
Yes, we have to be very careful since nowadays, there are a lot of scam efforts by some bad people. Lets wait for the official announcement regarding the right exchange from the team members if any.
Yes, I prefer to wait a bit before risking losing the tokens
Activity: 154
wow. round two begin for ICO. I am glad Mark.Space ICO is going smooth. 
I don`t think this was their plan, but is working good so far .
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Is it just me or is the orderbook and everything empty so far?  Cheesy

Yes, orderbook is empty. But it shouldn't be tradeable yet, should it? ICO isn't over resp. has just begun.

Its is very amazing that MRK token has already been listed on Etherdelta, and that is good for the project. But one thing I've noticed is that its ticker in ED is not MRK but rather it is MARK... Any info about this?

I don't know if you know hoe Etherdelta works. If a token isn't listed you can just enter contract address and decimals, ticker name doesn't matter as long as the contract is correct
Jump to: