Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 172. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I am not sure hot long does it take for mainstream adoption of vr, but when that happens, these kind of projects have an advance since they were prepared it from a start.
I feel the same way. I think we're about 10 years away from that, but since projects like this are already there, they can steer the market.
You must be kidding about this. In my opinion VR will be adopted in a few years. There are already many devices like PS VR or Oculus Rift
One time I experienced Oculus Rift glasses - it's very cool technology, full immersion in virtual reality makes experience many vivid emotions. And this technology at the initial stage of development - It's hard to imagine what awaits us in the future.
I've been pondering what kind of vr should i buy, developing curve has been rising very fast and i want to make sure if i boy the rigjt one it has some future with it. It's too expensive for me to end up buying wrong product. I am huge believer in the augmented reality, but at the moment i wish that something would gain a standard in that tech.
Waiting for more detailed info. I've completed the steps, what next? What will be its use and initial value per token?
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
Activity: 336
Besides providing platform are you planing to create contents too?

I think the point is, that every company that wants to be present in mark space virual reality, has the option to design their own space.  So I believe content creation will be from the client's side. 
I hear they develop some tools, that help in creating content. And virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing, and they all basically compete with each other in this limited space, whoever has the coolest or best user experience wins the most customers, earns the most profit.
yeah, imagine going thru a virtual mall and having different businesses on your left or right , all without exiting your home.

Yes, that's the point of VR. Going through a virtual world, without leaving your home. I think there are actually a lot of people who would love to do this. Imagen you would go shopping like you go on amazon, but you can see the stuff there already in 3d and not just from pictures.

During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

Of course, it will be able to trade tokens. Otherwise, it would be meaningless.

But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.

And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.

Tokens won't be frozen until 2nd ICO stage. Dev wrote about it earlier.
Activity: 616
I am not sure hot long does it take for mainstream adoption of vr, but when that happens, these kind of projects have an advance since they were prepared it from a start.
I feel the same way. I think we're about 10 years away from that, but since projects like this are already there, they can steer the market.
You must be kidding about this. In my opinion VR will be adopted in a few years. There are already many devices like PS VR or Oculus Rift
One time I experienced Oculus Rift glasses - it's very cool technology, full immersion in virtual reality makes experience many vivid emotions. And this technology at the initial stage of development - It's hard to imagine what awaits us in the future.
I've been pondering what kind of vr should i buy, developing curve has been rising very fast and i want to make sure if i boy the rigjt one it has some future with it. It's too expensive for me to end up buying wrong product. I am huge believer in the augmented reality, but at the moment i wish that something would gain a standard in that tech.
Waiting for more detailed info. I've completed the steps, what next? What will be its use and initial value per token?
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

I think the point is, that every company that wants to be present in mark space virual reality, has the option to design their own space.  So I believe content creation will be from the client's side. 
I hear they develop some tools, that help in creating content. And virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing, and they all basically compete with each other in this limited space, whoever has the coolest or best user experience wins the most customers, earns the most profit.
yeah, imagine going thru a virtual mall and having different businesses on your left or right , all without exiting your home.

Yes, that's the point of VR. Going through a virtual world, without leaving your home. I think there are actually a lot of people who would love to do this. Imagen you would go shopping like you go on amazon, but you can see the stuff there already in 3d and not just from pictures.

During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.

And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
If the price of VR headset goes down that even people with a tight budget can afford one, then will see a mass adoption of VR content creator will surely capitalize on it.

Merit: 112
I see this project has good potential, and this makes me decide to invest in this project, but I see the current fundraising is slowing, hopefully until the end of the crowdsale can be sold out.

It doesn't need to be sold out. As long as they get enough funds to develop Mark.Space everything is fine.
Jump to: