Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 178. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
ICO is doing really well. Theyve raised 1,717,519.29 $ so far. within one day! Great job, great project. Keep up the good work

That is not bad. You can see there may be value in incorporating 3d and selling items like in a traditional market
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
ICO is doing really well. Theyve raised 1,717,519.29 $ so far. within one day! Great job, great project. Keep up the good work

I think that is more than enough for a simple web platform VR. If you are doing 3D stuff that's the start..  I will only get excited if they advance from a simple 360 static VR

It is such a good project. Very nice. They are doing a really great job
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

I think that is more than enough for a simple web platform VR. If you are doing 3D stuff that's the start..  I will only get excited if they advance from a simple 360 static VR
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
So the ICO is running and apparantly they already raised almost $ 1.4 million. What an impressive start!

hope you already have invested  Cool Cool Cool Cool I can already smell the money when mark goes moon
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
whats the info to add this token to my ETH wallet?
Contract Address: 0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89
Token Symbol: MRK
Token Decimals: 8

https://etherscan.io/token/0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89

thank you.

I'm sure the following question has been addressed prior, but there's so many pages and I can't find it, when will tokens show in wallet? I see the transaction is complete on the mark.space website and i have been given the tokens, but not sent to my wallet.
Token being sent with a low fee sometime takes longer before it can be added into a block or mine by miners, eventually you token will show up in your account, try looking at etherscan if you  can see a pending transaction on your wallet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 164

thank you.

I'm sure the following question has been addressed prior, but there's so many pages and I can't find it, when will tokens show in wallet? I see the transaction is complete on the mark.space website and i have been given the tokens, but not sent to my wallet.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
This partners (Jaguar, LendRover etc) invested some money in private sale already? Or what is this partnership?

they will be showing of there products within the mark space Smiley Like in a shopping mall as far as i understood it.

that's the exciting part of the project really. being able to explore products up close without leaving your couch.

http://www.fitnect.hu/
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So the ICO is running and apparantly they already raised almost $ 1.4 million. What an impressive start!
At this bearish timespan, this is really great to see.
Activity: 164
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I heard that today begins selling tokens. Is it so? Where can I get them? Or am I mistaken and the sale has already ended? or has not started yet?

Pre-sale finished already, but token sale will be on January 23.

ICO date:
January 23, 2018 - February 28, 2018
Activity: 98

So true! A really big project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Really great start, very quickly collect the entire amount. What is the maximum cap?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think the ico will go well, the Pre-sale raised nearly 5 millions dollars, it’s a very good amount I think, and during the ico the amount for MARK.SPACE will continue to grow. The visibility of the project is good at the moment, I’m impatient to see more investors come.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I heard that today begins selling tokens. Is it so? Where can I get them? Or am I mistaken and the sale has already ended? or has not started yet?

You came just in time! Wink
The ICO will begin on January 23, 2018 and will last until February
28, 2018.
Oh it's crazy how fast time passes by. Some days ago I thought when will be the start of the ICO and now we are only one day before the starting day. Let's see how much funds they gather in the first hours.

I have very high expectations with this project, I believe that the projects related to the VR have a great future since when launched at the beginning of this technology they start with an advantage over the rest of those who come later.

45 minutes until the main tokensale! The project raises durin presale $4 679 775. This is a great project. I can hardly wait to see the shopping district Launched., good work team.

Excited to see what happens, impressive pre sale already! High hopes for this ICO
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

28, 2018.
Oh it's crazy how fast time passes by. Some days ago I thought when will be the start of the ICO and now we are only one day before the starting day. Let's see how much funds they gather in the first hours.

I have very high expectations with this project, I believe that the projects related to the VR have a great future since when launched at the beginning of this technology they start with an advantage over the rest of those who come later.

45 minutes until the main tokensale! The project raises durin presale $4 679 775. This is a great project. I can hardly wait to see the shopping district Launched., good work team.

MarkSpace is off to a good start! Do you know if there are any big investors on board?
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

28, 2018.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

28, 2018.

Jump to: