Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 171. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
wow. round two begin for ICO. I am glad Mark.Space ICO is going smooth. 
Now raised: $6 494 529
5 000,36 ETH
125,38 BTC

I agree, MARK.SPACE has already raised solid amount, but not yet reached soft cap: 15k ETH. Let's hope that in the second round it will happen.

15000ETH soft cap? As it is too much. If they do not collect it in the first round, all investors will be in an uncertain state for a whole year. It will be a very unpleasant situation. I hope they can collect this amount in the first round.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
still 35 days left for token sale and raised around 6 mil. Not a bad for Mark.Space. Still opportunity left before goes to moon
Yep, there are still so much time for big money to come in  Grin
And wow they have a very nice counter, very detail.
https://mark.space/info/
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
still 35 days left for token sale and raised around 6 mil. Not a bad for Mark.Space. Still opportunity left before goes to moon
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Guys it is not over yet. There is no token for exchanges. Just there is a contract. Because of this, you can't buy from etherdelta or you can't put it in blockfolio.

The only place you can get from is ico right now.
When will it be on etherDelta. is there a officeial date after end of ICO?

Someone of the team said in telegram it will be mid March
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Guys it is not over yet. There is no token for exchanges. Just there is a contract. Because of this, you can't buy from etherdelta or you can't put it in blockfolio.

When will it be on etherDelta. is there a officeial date after end of ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 476
whats the info to add this token to my ETH wallet?
Contract Address: 0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89
Token Symbol: MRK
Token Decimals: 8

https://etherscan.io/token/0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89

thank you for this info Smiley

it is now already tradeable on ED: https://etherdelta.com/#0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89-ETH

Is it just me or is the orderbook and everything empty so far?  Cheesy

on block folio there is nothing yet

There won't be as token is not tradable yet. It's just anyone can access any token from Etherdelta by using contract address.

Yes, I think you have to submit your logo to blockfolio but it will be available once it's officially listed on ED.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
whats the info to add this token to my ETH wallet?
Contract Address: 0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89
Token Symbol: MRK
Token Decimals: 8

https://etherscan.io/token/0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89

thank you for this info Smiley

it is now already tradeable on ED: https://etherdelta.com/#0xf453b5b9d4e0b5c62ffb256bb2378cc2bc8e8a89-ETH

Is it just me or is the orderbook and everything empty so far?  Cheesy

on block folio there is nothing yet

There won't be as token is not tradable yet. It's just anyone can access any token from Etherdelta by using contract address.
Activity: 434
I don't think the price of VR hardware is the issue anymore, its relatively inexpensive. I think the VR technology and the amount of games videos are currently the problem. I believe more people will gladly invest in the hardware as the amount of things you can do with VR increases.
That strongly depends on a country. For some countries, the price is still too high comparing to the average rate of individual earnings. For the most developed it's obviously not a problem. If to target not only the developed ones, then the price should be lower (probably chosing other manufacturers than the most expensive ones or smth similar)
Activity: 93
I don't think the price of VR hardware is the issue anymore, its relatively inexpensive. I think the VR technology and the amount of games videos are currently the problem. I believe more people will gladly invest in the hardware as the amount of things you can do with VR increases.
Activity: 224
If the price of VR headset goes down that even people with a tight budget can afford one, then will see a mass adoption of VR content creator will surely capitalize on it.

I think we are almost so far. With Google Cardboard there are cheap solutions available, so its only a question of mothes, I think, till we see a mass adoption of VR.

Probably the next year prices will start to be more accessible

Nowadays the technology develops so fast that it takes no time to mass adopt new concepts and products. Remember how it was with computers and  smartphones, the same will happen with VR, just much faster.

Time is running so fast, everyone needs to be on the market and invest in good ideas.
Once a few good products for VR appear, people will start consuming it and with it, they will descend the price quickly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
I'm just curious, what happened with the Google Glasses?
If we are talke about VR... how nice would it be to have it integrated with that piece of hardware Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If the price of VR headset goes down that even people with a tight budget can afford one, then will see a mass adoption of VR content creator will surely capitalize on it.

I think we are almost so far. With Google Cardboard there are cheap solutions available, so its only a question of mothes, I think, till we see a mass adoption of VR.

Nowadays the technology develops so fast that it takes no time to mass adopt new concepts and products. Remember how it was with computers and  smartphones, the same will happen with VR, just much faster.

Time is running so fast, everyone needs to be on the market and invest in good ideas.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Nowadays the technology develops so fast that it takes no time to mass adopt new concepts and products. Remember how it was with computers and  smartphones, the same will happen with VR, just much faster.

well and now even vr developed pretty fast. htc vive is bringing out a wireless device for their headsets already Smiley next step, brain vr Smiley
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 588

I hope they will get more accessible and easier to wear/use. it's a shame that headsets are so cumbersome these days.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 616
I am not sure hot long does it take for mainstream adoption of vr, but when that happens, these kind of projects have an advance since they were prepared it from a start.
I feel the same way. I think we're about 10 years away from that, but since projects like this are already there, they can steer the market.
You must be kidding about this. In my opinion VR will be adopted in a few years. There are already many devices like PS VR or Oculus Rift
One time I experienced Oculus Rift glasses - it's very cool technology, full immersion in virtual reality makes experience many vivid emotions. And this technology at the initial stage of development - It's hard to imagine what awaits us in the future.
I've been pondering what kind of vr should i buy, developing curve has been rising very fast and i want to make sure if i boy the rigjt one it has some future with it. It's too expensive for me to end up buying wrong product. I am huge believer in the augmented reality, but at the moment i wish that something would gain a standard in that tech.
Waiting for more detailed info. I've completed the steps, what next? What will be its use and initial value per token?
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.
Activity: 532
Besides providing platform are you planing to create contents too?

I think the point is, that every company that wants to be present in mark space virual reality, has the option to design their own space.  So I believe content creation will be from the client's side. 
I hear they develop some tools, that help in creating content. And virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing, and they all basically compete with each other in this limited space, whoever has the coolest or best user experience wins the most customers, earns the most profit.
yeah, imagine going thru a virtual mall and having different businesses on your left or right , all without exiting your home.

Yes, that's the point of VR. Going through a virtual world, without leaving your home. I think there are actually a lot of people who would love to do this. Imagen you would go shopping like you go on amazon, but you can see the stuff there already in 3d and not just from pictures.

During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

Of course, it will be able to trade tokens. Otherwise, it would be meaningless.

But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.

And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.

Tokens won't be frozen until 2nd ICO stage. Dev wrote about it earlier.

This project reminds me of the new upcoming movie from Spielberg called Ready player one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/ which is happening in virtual reality. Maybe you will get some ideas from after it will be released in the end of March.
Jump to: