Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 177. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It's still good that this platform has appeared, because the content in this platform is the main way to earn money for knowledgeable people, so it turns out that this is an additional passive income. Just great!
Yes, I agree with you. And there are cases of unreliable customers, because it happens in life everything. And here, I think, this will not happen, it's still a serious project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Guys, and did anyone watch the site and other materials? Are they generally available for viewing?
I tried to view them, were unavailable. I think the creators should solve this issue, because in my opinion this will be the best way to attract investors
It's possible that you just have something with the connection. Try again, I'm sure you will succeed. In addition, there are groups and chats in social networks.

Everything works for me, probably it was either a connection problem or some temporary bug or something like this. You should try again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
It's still good that this platform has appeared, because the content in this platform is the main way to earn money for knowledgeable people, so it turns out that this is an additional passive income. Just great!
Activity: 490
Guys, and did anyone watch the site and other materials? Are they generally available for viewing?
I tried to view them, were unavailable. I think the creators should solve this issue, because in my opinion this will be the best way to attract investors
It's possible that you just have something with the connection. Try again, I'm sure you will succeed. In addition, there are groups and chats in social networks.
Activity: 434
They are available, I looked. But I did not understand everything, but it's not very important to me. This is just a confirmation of the words about the project as a whole
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
So the ICO is running and apparantly they already raised almost $ 1.4 million. What an impressive start!

hope you already have invested  Cool Cool Cool Cool I can already smell the money when mark goes moon

Of cause we did :-) I like these awesome ideas and the community behind.
If you compare this start with others most of them got a awesome future.
this is really true, I agree with you) there are certainly analogs, but weaker ones, I'm sure that this platform is the key to real income!

there are other projects and I'm hoping this one will follow in their footsteps 'cause that would be awesome. they're highly valuated.
So the ICO is running and apparantly they already raised almost $ 1.4 million. What an impressive start!

hope you already have invested  Cool Cool Cool Cool I can already smell the money when mark goes moon

this is really true, I agree with you) there are certainly analogs, but weaker ones, I'm sure that this platform is the key to real income!
For sure at the beginning of the project there were additional bonuses with the participation, which I missed...
You just exactly got on the sale of tokens. Therefore, we can say that no moments are missed.
For sure at the beginning of the project there were additional bonuses with the participation, which I missed...
Yes, don’t worry. Here and there are enough advantages. The main thing is the desire to understand the main points and concepts, and then everything will go as it should.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I’m a programmer, so I was also interested in this project! Also I will be glad at first only additional questions we will discuss and I will start to participate)
I’m, in principle, also treat this project, but as a modeling artist. I hope the project will help me realize my abilities.
I’m a programmer, so I was also interested in this project! Also I will be glad at first only additional questions we will discuss and I will start to participate)
So I understand, to start cooperation and enter the project is enough superficial knowledge. The rest will penetrate eventually. So do not worry, we'll figure it all out, take part and learn everything !!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hello, like-minded people! I'm also blind here, like a mole. Interesting, but not always clear. Everything is foggy. I look here full of competent people, so do not worry much. I'll ask, read, learn, write, receive an answer and all the cases.

Just go ahead and ask your questions. Someone will probably know the answer.  Smiley
Hello, like-minded people! I'm also blind here, like a mole. Interesting, but not always clear. Everything is foggy. I look here full of competent people, so do not worry much. I'll ask, read, learn, write, receive an answer and all the cases.
All the kind time of the day! I generally liked the project, but there are some questions, which I want discussing!
Hello. It seems to me I'm not the only one who does not understand everything. I basically understand it. What are your questions?)
All the kind time of the day! I generally liked the project, but there are some questions, which I want discussing!
Jump to: