Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 181. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

What happened to Playstation's plans for VR? Are those already in production?
Yeah, they are in production, VR headset cost is about $450.
I dont believe gaming and VR will be a huge succes, gaming is a relaxing thing.
I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions
Well, people go paintballing and play airsoft, so experiencing "war" in a playfull setting does not have to be relaxing.
I can imagine some games can scare the shiet out of you,specially if you get so into it, that you forget about the reality beaing indeed virual, some may end up like the grannys trying out sum scary VR game, lol   Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions
Well, people go paintballing and play airsoft, so experiencing "war" in a playfull setting does not have to be relaxing.

Activity: 378
The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!
Just look at other companies that have been developing in this direction for a long time and every year show all the best results, I think that Mark Space can easily compete with them and take a large share of the market!

I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
Activity: 616
Mark.Space is going to help bring VR to main stream specially for VR applications. Demo looks great and like this project
I think you're expecting a bit too much. Mainstream VR will be happening when the hardware is cheap, comfortable and not dorky. MarkSpace has its place but remember it's all prerendered, not realtime, so there are limits to interactivity.
Activity: 490
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
Activity: 686
The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!
Just look at other companies that have been developing in this direction for a long time and every year show all the best results, I think that Mark Space can easily compete with them and take a large share of the market!
Activity: 462
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
We live in an era of modern technology!
The virtual reality is getting closer and we are more and more immersed in it
But what is the point? In virtual possession of some apartments?
I see this product as a kind of virtual shopping for the future!
Yeah...why don't you visit the website and try the demo. I've tried the demo, there're shopping and business district which will become virtual shopping I guess. Don't know what are the purpose of the other districts, yet.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
I see this product as a kind of virtual shopping for the future!
Activity: 462
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
Jump to: