Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 182. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Mark.Space is going to help bring VR to main stream specially for VR applications. Demo looks great and like this project
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
In general, what are the plans for trading tokens on exchanges? Will the token trade on exchanges between the ICO rounds? Since this period is very large - a whole year.
I think that yes at least in etherdelta there are all erc-20 tokens. But still it's hoped that all tokens will be sold in the first round!

Etherdelta doesn't count for an erc20 token. It is the default.

I really want to hear something from the team about listing on exchanges. And my hopes are for kucoin still.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
In general, what are the plans for trading tokens on exchanges? Will the token trade on exchanges between the ICO rounds? Since this period is very large - a whole year.
I think that yes at least in etherdelta there are all erc-20 tokens. But still it's hoped that all tokens will be sold in the first round!
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
The Investors' interest in VR projects isbig, as this technology will spread very quickly when equipment prices become more accessible to more people.  Smiley
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 686
VR and AI going to be big sector in 2018 and beyond. Mark.Space is starting project right on time.
It is true, currently the two segments that move the forum without its topics, I am currently investing in these and looking for new related Icos, are sure to be good returns, especially in Mark.Space, hoping that they will accomplish everything they want in this Ico, and I see everything close to this
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Today VR is most time fun and maybe a bit in industry in CAD. The approach of Mark.Space is awesome and got a lot of potential to get famous.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
VR and AI going to be big sector in 2018 and beyond. Mark.Space is starting project right on time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
blockchain vr is the future and will make huge jumps in the future! do not miss the train to get rich Smiley
I used to wear VR glassed like two years ago, and I'm curious now if they really improved the quality of the picture as well as I wanna see the final result of VR realization in this project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
blockchain vr is the future and will make huge jumps in the future! do not miss the train to get rich Smiley
Activity: 476
This partners (Jaguar, LendRover etc) invested some money in private sale already? Or what is this partnership?

they will be showing of there products within the mark space Smiley Like in a shopping mall as far as i understood it.

Hm. really? They will be show every model of their car on MarcSpace platform? Or they will have just their concept and will show on their own websites?

I think they will use the opportunity and show off their cars on the platform. It would add value to Mark Space if these luxury cars were to be presented.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
This partners (Jaguar, LendRover etc) invested some money in private sale already? Or what is this partnership?

they will be showing of there products within the mark space Smiley Like in a shopping mall as far as i understood it.

Hm. really? They will be show every model of their car on MarcSpace platform? Or they will have just their concept and will show on their own websites?

They will probably show the newest/best models they have for promotion and marketing. Being in VR is hot nowadays
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
What I find interesting is that there will not only be shops, but also offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces. They have an assured success and have done a great job so far.

and also Jaguar will have a place there, possibly to show off cars.

Haha, this is Second Life all over again....lol

Its just a way cooler and more realistic second life  Wink

Not sure if you could compare Mark.Space with Second Life, but at least I agree with the more realistic part lol
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 93
What I find interesting is that there will not only be shops, but also offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces. They have an assured success and have done a great job so far.

Haha, this is Second Life all over again....lol

Its just a way cooler and more realistic second life  Wink
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Very nice that MARK.SPACE has already a demo, it’s very good for people who want to see some part of the project. I know that many investors like when there is alareay a demo before or during the token sale, that show that the tram work hard for the project.
Do u have screenshots of demo?

You can try it yourself from the website, its not heavy you to load
You can try it here : https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
But you still cant move freely there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Very nice that MARK.SPACE has already a demo, it’s very good for people who want to see some part of the project. I know that many investors like when there is alareay a demo before or during the token sale, that show that the tram work hard for the project.
Do u have screenshots of demo?

You can try it yourself from the website, its not heavy you to load
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

yep, coolest thing ever. I wonder if I"ll be able to test drive a Jaguar virtually  Grin
Jump to: