Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 213. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
by the way the project is already pretty well-known in the market and all investors are pinning great hopes on him
Yes I fully agree with you it gives confidence that the choice is made correctly
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
by the way the project is already pretty well-known in the market and all investors are pinning great hopes on him
is this project best for investment?
of course it is suitable for investment, and would be quite beneficial
I think this project is just getting started
and what?
the project has just started and it is not possible to be 100% sure that it will be a success
I don't think so here the prospect was visible from
and what?
the project has just started and it is not possible to be 100% sure that it will be a success
and what?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
rather unusual solution for blockchain technology
agree with you looks unusial for ICO
been watching the draft I see that they just started development and will continue to be better
very cool that the thread is in multiple languages
I agree with you incredibly when you finally don't need to use a bunch of translators
I agree I like it too I think that is a measure of the quality of the project
the project becomes more popular, that's cool too
it is obvious that the project becomes popular and then it will be even greater coverage of investors and interested audience
been watching the draft I see that they just started development and will continue to be better
I agree with you incredibly when you finally don't need to use a bunch of translators
the project becomes more popular, that's cool too
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?

It sounds like science fiction. I can not believe that there is a program capable of calculating if the clothes fit you well through an image. I'll have to see how it works.

This can be done by combining Augmented Reality (even adobe has this already) and Virtual Reality. AR to take your measurements and VR to match it. Simple but yes, it is definitely science fiction coming true...albeit in a little less frictionless way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
VR is the next big thing. Looking at the huge success of VIBE I have no doubt that markspace will be a sure shot hit.

I really hope we can see the same success like Vibe, but if you look at Mark.Space you can see that they already have some big partners. So I am pretty sure there is a big success coming!
I'm sure that Mark.Space will achieve more! Their technical component is much more interesting and better!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?

It sounds like science fiction. I can not believe that there is a program capable of calculating if the clothes fit you well through an image. I'll have to see how it works.
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

What happened to Playstation's plans for VR? Are those already in production?
Yeah, they are in production, VR headset cost is about $450.
I dont believe gaming and VR will be a huge succes, gaming is a relaxing thing.
I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions
Well, people go paintballing and play airsoft, so experiencing "war" in a playfull setting does not have to be relaxing.
I can imagine some games can scare the shiet out of you,specially if you get so into it, that you forget about the reality beaing indeed virual, some may end up like the grannys trying out sum scary VR game, lol  Grin
Will mark space have interactable games in their space as well?
So basically each room can be designed and programmed to contain any VR activity for the visitor? any limits to that?
Jump to: