Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 214. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

What happened to Playstation's plans for VR? Are those already in production?
Yeah, they are in production, VR headset cost is about $450.
I dont believe gaming and VR will be a huge succes, gaming is a relaxing thing.
I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions
Well, people go paintballing and play airsoft, so experiencing "war" in a playfull setting does not have to be relaxing.
I can imagine some games can scare the shiet out of you,specially if you get so into it, that you forget about the reality beaing indeed virual, some may end up like the grannys trying out sum scary VR game, lol  Grin
Will mark space have interactable games in their space as well?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions
Well, people go paintballing and play airsoft, so experiencing "war" in a playfull setting does not have to be relaxing.
I can imagine some games can scare the shiet out of you,specially if you get so into it, that you forget about the reality beaing indeed virual, some may end up like the grannys trying out sum scary VR game, lol  Grin

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Yes, technology is developing. And such programs have a demand. Sellers of clothing, for example, very much in the whole world!) The project will be successful!
Yes clothes selling is a perfect application for VR and MARK.SPACE has already developed it. I’m impatient to try that kind of features, I’m sure VR can offer a lot of things like that.

Virtual shopping city space is more innovative and interesting
Merit: 107
Yes clothes selling is a perfect application for VR and MARK.SPACE has already developed it. I’m impatient to try that kind of features, I’m sure VR can offer a lot of things like that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online.
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online  Grin
It would be interesting to try it  Shocked
wow. size and fitting is the only reason I don't buy clothes online, with markspace I will be able to shop clothes online.
Easier said than done though. VR can solve a lot of things but online shopping for clothes is a bit of a stretch. Simulation is no representation.

It's not so hard if you combine VR with AR.
AR can measure your size and together with the VR you can virtually shop for clothing.
I look at dynamics of progress Vibehub project, and understand that VR and AR - very promising unexplored direction,
investing in similar projects can bring excellent profit.
Undoubtedly the future for VR, in a year we will see a rapid growth of technology, especially VR.

VR is the next technology that will replace today's one. To be involved as earlier as possible will give us a bunch of benefits that we will reap in the future.
that is true. all that the dev's need to do now is deliver on the product. the technology will sort itself out.
Ok, i agree with you, its amazing
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
NEWSFLASH⚡
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online  Grin
wow. size and fitting is the only reason I don't buy clothes online, with markspace I will be able to shop clothes online.
Easier said than done though. VR can solve a lot of things but online shopping for clothes is a bit of a stretch. Simulation is no representation.

AR can measure your size and together with the VR you can virtually shop for clothing.
I look at dynamics of progress Vibehub project, and understand that VR and AR - very promising unexplored direction,
Undoubtedly the future for VR, in a year we will see a rapid growth of technology, especially VR.

VR is the next technology that will replace today's one. To be involved as earlier as possible will give us a bunch of benefits that we will reap in the future.
that is true. all that the dev's need to do now is deliver on the product. the technology will sort itself out.
NEWSFLASH⚡

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
NEWSFLASH⚡

NEWSFLASH⚡
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
VR is the next big thing. Looking at the huge success of VIBE I have no doubt that markspace will be a sure shot hit.

I really hope we can see the same success like Vibe, but if you look at Mark.Space you can see that they already have some big partners. So I am pretty sure there is a big success coming!

Yes, Mark.space's starting position is actually better than Vibe's so I also believe in a huge success for Mark.space.
Activity: 616
NEWSFLASH⚡

Well I hope they can provide us a demo of such technology and that would be ideal. Additionally, I appreciate the project's concept and its one of a kind. Smiley
Jump to: