Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 260. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.
Yeah, but virtual reality is the next step in the progress of humanity, and I think in the future this will necessarily become an integral part of our lives. The coin always has two faces - I think one should try not to resort to fanaticism, and then everything will be fine.
I also think that virtual reality is the future but there's still a lot of work to do to get there. This are just the first steps.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hallo sir, how to work this project? i want to learn more about this project
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.
Yeah, but virtual reality is the next step in the progress of humanity, and I think in the future this will necessarily become an integral part of our lives. The coin always has two faces - I think one should try not to resort to fanaticism, and then everything will be fine.
Activity: 532
ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?
Yes, we will have ICO in 2 stages. There are many reasons why second part of ICO is in a year from now, yet mainly it is because we do believe that in a year from now we will be able to present much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than month Jan 23 - Feb. 28
So the token wont hit/enter the free market (exchanges) before the second ICO stage?
Nope, we plan to be listed right after the first stage of ICO ends
Ok this is interesting.. so this is kinda the same way EOS worked.
But what will happen when the tokens gets an increase in value compared to the ICO price? Will you raise the ICO price?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?
Yes, we will have ICO in 2 stages. There are many reasons why second part of ICO is in a year from now, yet mainly it is because we do believe that in a year from now we will be able to present much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than month Jan 23 - Feb. 28
So the token wont hit/enter the free market (exchanges) before the second ICO stage?
Nope, we plan to be listed right after the first stage of ICO ends
Activity: 490
Activity: 336
Did you watch surrogates?
Yep
And?HuhHuh?!
I hate to say it but, I hesitate even thinking about investing in the projects with long production dates.
Okay, this is your business.
I agree, on this and finish)
Activity: 616
Yep
And?HuhHuh?!
I hate to say it but, I hesitate even thinking about investing in the projects with long production dates.
Okay, this is your business.
Yep
And?HuhHuh?!
Yep
And?HuhHuh?!
Yep
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...
All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.
that's why I say the VR technology has a long way to go. it's still in the starting phase.
and early adopters will get fruitful results, they just need to wait for a little.
Could take time for fruits but definitely a good investment

A lot of big companies are already developing VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. With MARK.SPACE we can have a "shareholding" of this market!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...
All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.
that's why I say the VR technology has a long way to go. it's still in the starting phase.
and early adopters will get fruitful results, they just need to wait for a little.
Could take time for fruits but definitely a good investment
Jump to: