Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 268. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
wow pretty good PR
PR is powerful but you can't say that it brings great results
why do you think so?
  because you can't say that the project became popular
why do you think it is unpopular? I think he's good
Activity: 588
wow pretty good PR
why do you think so?
  because you can't say that the project became popular
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
What level of freedom do users get to enjoy while creating new content? is there any censorship
It is exactly this one of the differentials, in my view, to avoid the limitations imposed by the censorship existing in other platforms. The union of the real with the virtual, without imposing unnecessary limits on the user. Mark.Space have aplication and space easy in our future
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
VR shopping could be a very nice application for VR, with MARK.SPACE a lot of people will be able to develop that kind of applications. I’m impatient to see the first idea and the first things developed on the ecosystem.
wow pretty good PR
why do you think so?
Activity: 448
when you buy mark.space token, you get right to own virtual land.  Nice.
https://medium.com/@markspace/newsflash-fa8a35beeaed
Activity: 490
wow pretty good PR
the project is making progress, it's cool
Yes I agree with you very cool I like it
Activity: 490
the project is making progress, it's cool
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
What level of freedom do users get to enjoy while creating new content? is there any censorship
wow pretty good PR
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Markspace gives power to any people, with or without computer skills to be able to create our own virtual reality shop, it will change the way people consume, no need to go out to shop, you can see the products realistically, and buy directly what you need.

so, ppl not need to visit real shop to buy goods? every body can be a seller and not need a real shop for selling their goods.

how easy. Only with a few clicks? Smiley

They don't need to visit a physical real shop. That's the reason behind online store no? But this concept of a virtual store as if you're there is really awesome. We are now entering the world of sci-fi.

It's a mix between physical shops and online shops, for sure it must be the next step, not for everything fo sure, for example gorcery stores are no go (imo)

well, cosmetics and drugstore would be nice too. well, actually everything what women would need mostly Smiley we men need only electronics and some clothing stores Smiley

hey car stores too man. I'd love to have that in VR so I don't have to physically go to the dealership.

Now talking about cars in vr made me think that how about a test drive? I know it needs more different things than they are building now but it would be great too.

testdrive on vr would suck ass... there is nothing against the true feeling of vroom vroom for a man Smiley

i dont even like all those vr racing games...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Markspace gives power to any people, with or without computer skills to be able to create our own virtual reality shop, it will change the way people consume, no need to go out to shop, you can see the products realistically, and buy directly what you need.

so, ppl not need to visit real shop to buy goods? every body can be a seller and not need a real shop for selling their goods.

They don't need to visit a physical real shop. That's the reason behind online store no? But this concept of a virtual store as if you're there is really awesome. We are now entering the world of sci-fi.

It's a mix between physical shops and online shops, for sure it must be the next step, not for everything fo sure, for example gorcery stores are no go (imo)

well, cosmetics and drugstore would be nice too. well, actually everything what women would need mostly Smiley we men need only electronics and some clothing stores Smiley

hey car stores too man. I'd love to have that in VR so I don't have to physically go to the dealership.

Now talking about cars in vr made me think that how about a test drive? I know it needs more different things than they are building now but it would be great too.
Activity: 588

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Hahahaha, maybe you're right but some of us like to cook and you want to see real meat/fish/vegetables etc... before buy them. But especially for electronics you don't need physical shops anymore
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
I read about their partnership with Bancor : https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-and-bancor-protocol-announce-strategic-partnership-2163d432df28
This project is certainly going to make it big time!
This is a very, as has been mentioned in the title, a very strategic partnership that will give the whole project a serious boost in the right direction.
Keep going !
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Merit: 112
I think it means you can buy the land using the token, right?

Yes, virtual land to be specific. your own virtual space in markspace.

I wonder, if you buy "land" as soon as possible, you could make a lot of money with it in future, same as in the real world. If big companies for example want to have a specific area for advertisement or so.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I think it means you can buy the land using the token, right?

Yes, virtual land to be specific. your own virtual space in markspace.
Jump to: