Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 266. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
We live in an era of modern technology!
The virtual reality is getting closer and we are more and more immersed in it

But what is the point? In virtual possession of some apartments?
I see this product as a kind of virtual shopping for the future!
What do you mean?
You can make purchases in a virtual store, with experience both from the present. Walking between the stalls, watching things from different angles, going to the mall can now be done without leaving home!

I hope this will bring the same experience, as in real life!
i think in a very near future we will come to a point that virtual reality will be the same as real life, and let's take an example in case of bad weather outside buying something in a virtual store will give the same emotions and feelings like doing it in a physical store, this will be the future
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

If even in online games they sell and buy houses, then why not? And then if you buy tokens, then one apartment is given for free. But I really, have not bought it yet, because I do not have free money now. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Come on, seriously?
Why not?

If they manage to make mark.space popular enough, virtual space could be used for advertisement and location will matter in this case. I am sure a place next to amazon or samsung will be worth more then remote locations.
I think it's very early to talk about this idea, so far it's more like science fiction, but 10 years will pass and it can become our new 3D reality.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Come on, seriously?
Why not?

If they manage to make mark.space popular enough, virtual space could be used for advertisement and location will matter in this case. I am sure a place next to amazon or samsung will be worth more then remote locations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is there any information about softcap and hardcap?
Hardcap company is $ 30,000,000
Softcap like $ 5,000,000
Wow, such a big difference  Shocked
I hope they will be able to release all their potential, even with a softcap!
I think yes! The project has great prospects!
I think 5 million should be enough for a VR project. I don't think projects like this will need much marketing because people will be excited just seeing it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
A wonderful project! The idea is magnificent!
I wish the developers good luck!   Wink
Activity: 210
Come on, seriously?
Why not?

What do you mean?
You can make purchases in a virtual store, with experience both from the present. Walking between the stalls, watching things from different angles, going to the mall can now be done without leaving home!

With the development of technology, it will be more than real, I believe  Smiley
Activity: 686
Come on, seriously?
Why not?

What do you mean?

Come on, seriously?
Why not?

What do you mean?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Come on, seriously?
Why not?

It's more than just virtual objects, it's a whole virtual ecosystem, or even more a social system!
Come on, seriously?
Why not?

What do you mean?
Come on, seriously?
Why not?

Come on, seriously?
Why not?

Come on, seriously?
Why not?
Come on, seriously?
Activity: 420
The platform will be multilingual?
And what could be different?
LOL  Grin
I do not know, I just ask what languages this platform will support to understand how big the company plans for this project!
In fact, this and many other elements of the virtual world will depend on the amount of investment!

Wow realy?
I do not know about that.
Well, which elements will depend on the amount of funds collected?
A lot of things, it's better to get familiar with it yourself, all information is in the WP
Well, I'll check it out! Thx
Activity: 434
LOL  Grin
I do not know, I just ask what languages this platform will support to understand how big the company plans for this project!
In fact, this and many other elements of the virtual world will depend on the amount of investment!

Wow realy?
A lot of things, it's better to get familiar with it yourself, all information is in the WP
LOL  Grin

Wow realy?
Activity: 434
LOL  Grin

Wow realy?
LOL  Grin
Jump to: