Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 263. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I think it means you can buy the land using the token, right?

Yes, virtual land to be specific. your own virtual space in markspace.

I wonder, if you buy "land" as soon as possible, you could make a lot of money with it in future, same as in the real world. If big companies for example want to have a specific area for advertisement or so.

yeah, gotta look for a prime location for that Cheesy
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I understand correctly that this is a kind of site where you can add various content at your discretion?

The developers presented an alpha version of the constructor. But I still do not understand how to construct something there. It looks just like a demo.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Mark.Space is listed at http://icoinrating.com/mark-space-preico/ You can support Mark.space project through voting for it.

That's a useful review. Roll Eyes

"Great. Pros: Malkin. Cons: VR."
Good summary, the rating is based on review or the vote?
It seems what icoinrating- this independent platform. I think they give this rating on the basis detailed study.
Always follow this site. The rating put very honestly and I have never not questioned their honesty of evaluation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
VR shopping could be a very nice application for VR, with MARK.SPACE a lot of people will be able to develop that kind of applications. I’m impatient to see the first idea and the first things developed on the ecosystem.

VR shopping will be amazing I think. Think about going to "amazon" and buy stuff, but you could see the stuff in 3D instead of just plain pictures. You could check the whole thing you want to buy from each side easily, judge if it's design would fit into your home or whatever and you don't need to leave home. No more disappointment because something doesn't looked like it looked on the image. You can see it in "real" then.

VR markets are the things of the future, more people will just use VR to do things, like going to the theater, movies, concerts, etc. and mar.space is getting in too, so yeah this is something that will be needed soon, and we will get into it sooner than everyone else Cheesy.

Imagine going to a VR movie theatre in VR. A 3D in 3D , I hope it is possible in the future  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
Mark.space is doing an awesome job during ICO, this time they published this:

https://medium.com/@markspace/newsflash-fa8a35beeaed

Did you know MARK.SPACE has a developer’s pack? It’s a really cool way of using a token. When buying a token, you automatically get the right to own virtual land, which will be distributed after the ICO.

Ni I didn't, sounds cool. Is this a bit similar to Decentraland?
To be honest I don't think that this projects can be compared or compete with each other

The projects are very similar. Only one commercial and the other free.
Therefore, the quality of performance is different. But after a while, competition is quite possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
VR shopping could be a very nice application for VR, with MARK.SPACE a lot of people will be able to develop that kind of applications. I’m impatient to see the first idea and the first things developed on the ecosystem.

VR shopping will be amazing I think. Think about going to "amazon" and buy stuff, but you could see the stuff in 3D instead of just plain pictures. You could check the whole thing you want to buy from each side easily, judge if it's design would fit into your home or whatever and you don't need to leave home. No more disappointment because something doesn't looked like it looked on the image. You can see it in "real" then.

VR markets are the things of the future, more people will just use VR to do things, like going to the theater, movies, concerts, etc. and mar.space is getting in too, so yeah this is something that will be needed soon, and we will get into it sooner than everyone else Cheesy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
are there any benefits for your token holders?

thats actually a very good question. ROI  from volum growth is included in every successful crypto project anyway.  

Are there any other benefits for an investor to hodl MarkSpace tokens? - Good initiative to hodl will greatly rise the price of tokens over time

Isn't there just one simple benefit (and risk)? Hoping it will increase (decrease) in value

From investors point of view, increasing in price will be the main reason why they risk their money in a project. And only a project with a real use platform that can stay as long as possible which will give them a long term profits. Mark.space is among the project that has good future therefore it is a good project to follow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The roadmap is considerable and the stages are also very numerous and daring, the business district will allow and give the power to exchange with people or companies from all over the world while remaining in the same place,, it will give great opportunities and let the skills speak from themselves.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

thats actually a very good question. ROI  from volum growth is included in every successful crypto project anyway. 

Are there any other benefits for an investor to hodl MarkSpace tokens? - Good initiative to hodl will greatly rise the price of tokens over time

Isn't there just one simple benefit (and risk)? Hoping it will increase (decrease) in value
Activity: 476
wow market.space is going to on moon. because too many people interested with this project. i can see here community of interested. amazing
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

thats actually a very good question. ROI  from volum growth is included in every successful crypto project anyway. 

Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Mark.space is taking virtual reality to next steps. I have not seen any competitive  project yet.
Certainly, I do not see any competitors at the moment trying to implement VR with such efficiency and utility, there are, yes, some platforms in different segments, but none with the same potential or the same use. I hope for some partnerships soon, they would add even more value to the project.

Yes, partnerships with game companies and movie companies as well. Imagine playing games and watching movies in such a technology, it will be mindblowing to say the least.
Activity: 686
Mark.space is taking virtual reality to next steps. I have not seen any competitive  project yet.
Certainly, I do not see any competitors at the moment trying to implement VR with such efficiency and utility, there are, yes, some platforms in different segments, but none with the same potential or the same use. I hope for some partnerships soon, they would add even more value to the project.
Activity: 448
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Did you know MARK.SPACE has a developer’s pack? It’s a really cool way of using a token. When buying a token, you automatically get the right to own virtual land, which will be distributed after the ICO.

To be honest I don't think that this projects can be compared or compete with each other
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
interesting, and the fact that we are not here since the beginning of the program will give us advantages at the level of those who have been here for a long time?
 I'm more than confident that I am. It all depends on the level of content that we will download

The platform is already under development process and has not yet released it MVP, so everybody has same advantage, but with regards to the token sale, early adopter bonus will surely be welcomed by the community. Smiley
Yep, everyone would like to get some free tokens, especially from platform like Mark space
Activity: 616
interesting, and the fact that we are not here since the beginning of the program will give us advantages at the level of those who have been here for a long time?
 I'm more than confident that I am. It all depends on the level of content that we will download

The platform is already under development process and has not yet released it MVP, so everybody has same advantage, but with regards to the token sale, early adopter bonus will surely be welcomed by the community. Smiley
Activity: 476
but what about bonuses?  Shocked
  bonuses will also certainly be, you first start to participate and do not be lazy. All the best!
Jump to: