Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 271. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm very glad that today there is an opportunity to launch a really good project, thanks to this we see more and more interesting solutions! For a long time I was looking for something worthwhile in the VR sphere, and I found it! The idea is just wonderful, I hope everything will turn out! Tell me please, is the sale still there?
Yes, I agree with you! Yes, there is a pre-sale period now!
And are there any bonuses for the purchase?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Is there a maximum purchase amount?
Yes, this is 10.000 ETH or 30 million tokens
Why are you so interested in this question, are you going to invest more?)
Activity: 490
I'm glad to watch how the project develops, have already updated the demo version. Well done!
Yes, completely agree with you. Very high image quality
It's not surprising, as I understood, the project team includes guys from Russia, and for me it has already become a sign of quality.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I'm very glad that today there is an opportunity to launch a really good project, thanks to this we see more and more interesting solutions! For a long time I was looking for something worthwhile in the VR sphere, and I found it! The idea is just wonderful, I hope everything will turn out! Tell me please, is the sale still there?
Yes, I agree with you! Yes, there is a pre-sale period now!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Yes, this is 10.000 ETH or 30 million tokens
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm glad to watch how the project develops, have already updated the demo version. Well done!
Yes, completely agree with you. Very high image quality
Activity: 476
Activity: 714
Activity: 490
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nice to have a counter to have the visibility on the amount raised. Near 2 millions is very good I think, MARK SPACE seems to have a great potential, the community here enjoy the project a lot. Its a good sign I think.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Didn't know that in the meantime they have implemented a counter on their website. Not only a counter but a whole statistics page. Very good!
Btw, $1,820,051 raised!
That's a great news. This will help to increase the confidence of investors to invest in this token. Will be very interesting what the price will be in one year.
Yep, everything for the safety of investor's founds. I hope that money put on mark space project will be well spent
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Didn't know that in the meantime they have implemented a counter on their website. Not only a counter but a whole statistics page. Very good!
Btw, $1,820,051 raised!
That's a great news. This will help to increase the confidence of investors to invest in this token. Will be very interesting what the price will be in one year.
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Btw, $1,820,051 raised!

Lol, finally! People ask and they shall receive. Who would have thought such a simple thing would be such a big deal  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Btw, $1,820,051 raised!
Merit: 106
It might be good for the developers of Mark.Space to order one of these.

https://www.magicleap.com

This is the project that was gigantically funded by alphabet (google)

I went to the website and wow. The graphics are beautiful. If the product is as good as the graphic design, than I want one of those!
Why do you think Mark.Space should order it tho?
I agree with you. One of the best websites I have ever seen. I think nowadays website design is very important for a project. It's good that the website of mark.space looks good too.
Yep I hope that they are paying well their web designer because he is doing magnificent work!
Activity: 462

I went to the website and wow. The graphics are beautiful. If the product is as good as the graphic design, than I want one of those!
I agree with you. One of the best websites I have ever seen. I think nowadays website design is very important for a project. It's good that the website of mark.space looks good too.
For this kind of project website design is one of the most important things because an visually attractive store attracts a lot more customers than a bad designed one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Yeah, I also liked this website design - most likely this is self-written engine. I have not seen like this before, it would be great that these developers have upgraded Mark.Space site in similar way.
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Good evening) Tell me please what is MOSL?  Huh
MOSL is a language similar to Javascript for creating objects
within MARK.SPACE and it allows to implement:
•   Visual presentation of an object in 3D;
•   Movement of an object in 3D;
•   Visual effects of an object;

thanks for the info. I didn't know what it was, so MOSL is going to become the main language for creating 3D objets?

MOSL is your propetary language ot it's been used before? But anyway if you're saying that is similar to Javascript there should be no problems to learn it
Activity: 462
Good evening) Tell me please what is MOSL?  Huh
MOSL is a language similar to Javascript for creating objects
within MARK.SPACE and it allows to implement:
•   Visual presentation of an object in 3D;
•   Movement of an object in 3D;
•   Visual effects of an object;

thanks for the info. I didn't know what it was, so MOSL is going to become the main language for creating 3D objets?
Jump to: