Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 270. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm very glad that today there is an opportunity to launch a really good project, thanks to this we see more and more interesting solutions! For a long time I was looking for something worthwhile in the VR sphere, and I found it! The idea is just wonderful, I hope everything will turn out! Tell me please, is the sale still there?
Yes, I agree with you! Yes, there is a pre-sale period now!
And are there any bonuses for the purchase?
Yes, there are bonuses and quite generous, you can get an additional 15 to 40%, depending on how many tokens are already sold.
And what about the Bounty campaign, still have the opportunity to participate?
Yes, and the Bounty program is there! Unfortunately, it ends already on December 28th, as well as the sale of tokens, so if you want to have time to participate, I advise you to hurry!
And many tokens allocate all on Bounty? I know that only 3.000.000.000 tokens will be released, I hope they will not stint on it!
0.5% of the total ICO pool is allocated. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and others.
Wow, pretty much, well they decided to sponsor generously the participants. Still a question, whether I can simultaneously be the investor and participate in the bonus company?
I think you can, but you'd better read all the detailed information at this address! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markspace-next-generation-of-internet-ended-2312131
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Is there a maximum purchase amount?
Yes, this is 10.000 ETH or 30 million tokens
Why are you so interested in this question, are you going to invest more?)
No, I'm asking to find out whether they will limit the possibility of buying tokens for large investors?
And why do this? Is not it better to collect the planned amount faster, so that you do not have to worry so much about investments, but start improving the quality of the project?
There are both pluses and minuses. The downside is that large players have the ability to adjust the value of the token as they benefit, which will adversely affect other project participants! And you have already written yourself plus.
Will there be a minimum purchase amount? What is the cost of one token then?
The minimum amount is also specified, 0.001ETH, for which you will receive 3 tokens MarkSpace
Is there any other currency accepted for payment or only ETH?
Also BTC is accepted for payment, if you are going to participate in the pre-sale, I advise you to hurry, there is only a week left till the end!
I'm very glad that today there is an opportunity to launch a really good project, thanks to this we see more and more interesting solutions! For a long time I was looking for something worthwhile in the VR sphere, and I found it! The idea is just wonderful, I hope everything will turn out! Tell me please, is the sale still there?
Yes, there are bonuses and quite generous, you can get an additional 15 to 40%, depending on how many tokens are already sold.
Yes, and the Bounty program is there! Unfortunately, it ends already on December 28th, as well as the sale of tokens, so if you want to have time to participate, I advise you to hurry!
And many tokens allocate all on Bounty? I know that only 3.000.000.000 tokens will be released, I hope they will not stint on it!
0.5% of the total ICO pool is allocated. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and others.
Wow, pretty much, well they decided to sponsor generously the participants. Still a question, whether I can simultaneously be the investor and participate in the bonus company?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
No, I'm asking to find out whether they will limit the possibility of buying tokens for large investors?
And why do this? Is not it better to collect the planned amount faster, so that you do not have to worry so much about investments, but start improving the quality of the project?
There are both pluses and minuses. The downside is that large players have the ability to adjust the value of the token as they benefit, which will adversely affect other project participants! And you have already written yourself plus.
The minimum amount is also specified, 0.001ETH, for which you will receive 3 tokens MarkSpace
Is there any other currency accepted for payment or only ETH?
Activity: 490
I'm glad to watch how the project develops, have already updated the demo version. Well done!
Yes, completely agree with you. Very high image quality
It's not surprising, as I understood, the project team includes guys from Russia, and for me it has already become a sign of quality.
Yes, yes, I have already met projects with the Russians, they have a well-formed plan, a clear idea and a very well-designed website. I believe that if the team with responsibility approaches the implementation of small things, the project will turn out to be really good, the more the idea is as relevant as ever, now VR is gradually becoming a reality!
You seriously think that you can judge the project only by the fact that people of a certain nationality are sitting in the team, in my opinion it is much more important what they do and how they do it!
You misunderstood what I wrote. I'm not saying that only Russian guys are doing good projects, I'm just saying that as a rule they are responsibly and openly approaching work! Moreover, the project here is very good quality, visit their website and try the demo version and you will understand everything yourself! https://mark.space/ru/#s_1
Well, the project is really good, but why do you consider the project so promising, not only will MarkSpace develop in the VR sphere, will not there be a strong competition
I can not say anything about competition, it has always been and always will be, especially now in such a popular direction as VR, but I'm sure that MarkSpace will bring online shopping to a new level. I am confident that on the basis of this platform there will soon be a lot of projects, in all countries of the world
I fully agree, you can now see how many major partners have already approved their project. So let's hope for success!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm glad to watch how the project develops, have already updated the demo version. Well done!
It's not surprising, as I understood, the project team includes guys from Russia, and for me it has already become a sign of quality.
Yes, yes, I have already met projects with the Russians, they have a well-formed plan, a clear idea and a very well-designed website. I believe that if the team with responsibility approaches the implementation of small things, the project will turn out to be really good, the more the idea is as relevant as ever, now VR is gradually becoming a reality!
You seriously think that you can judge the project only by the fact that people of a certain nationality are sitting in the team, in my opinion it is much more important what they do and how they do it!
You misunderstood what I wrote. I'm not saying that only Russian guys are doing good projects, I'm just saying that as a rule they are responsibly and openly approaching work! Moreover, the project here is very good quality, visit their website and try the demo version and you will understand everything yourself! https://mark.space/ru/#s_1
Well, the project is really good, but why do you consider the project so promising, not only will MarkSpace develop in the VR sphere, will not there be a strong competition
I can not say anything about competition, it has always been and always will be, especially now in such a popular direction as VR, but I'm sure that MarkSpace will bring online shopping to a new level. I am confident that on the basis of this platform there will soon be a lot of projects, in all countries of the world
Activity: 644
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 644
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Jump to: