Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 273. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
What is goal of your project? What is the idea?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to
create and launch any VR/3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs.

Cool) That’s all?
Secondly, all projects made on our platform will
be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones - through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea to leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
create and launch any VR/3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs.

Cool) That’s all?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Which browser I need to use for your project?  Huh
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive.
What should I do to create an office or a store?
A desktop PC is all that’s needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
Oh it is very simple) Cool) Do you have your own tokens? How does it call?
Yes we have!
MARK.SPACE has it’s own MARK token (MRK), a utility token
used as internal currency.

How I can use this MRK?
The MRK token enables all users to sell and buy VR units and objects, consume various goods and use services, pay salary to their employees and buy ads to promote their businesses through the platform.
When did you start to develop your project?
We started developing MARK.SPACE in 2015 Smiley
Ok) Thank you)
Not at all
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive.
A desktop PC is all that’s needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
Yes we have!

How I can use this MRK?
The MRK token enables all users to sell and buy VR units and objects, consume various goods and use services, pay salary to their employees and buy ads to promote their businesses through the platform.
Ok) Thank you)
Yes we have!

How I can use this MRK?
Yes we have!

How I can use this MRK?
Yes we have!

How I can use this MRK?
Yes we have!

How I can use this MRK?
Yes we have!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Please check my transaction that was executed successfully 10 hours ago, but still do not see MRK in my Personal account.
Also, I have a question: how many MRK will I receive if the transaction is successful until the order expires (I ask because the course for me was the best), but ETH is not redirected from your ETH Address on your Contract Address?

TxHash:  0x3eae1788f0bd818705d4e2e80b30a7401cd9c5a0d005dc3db7eee3bc691dfa3c
TimeStamp: Dec-20-2017 11:21:45

Order Id: 1272
You will receive: 12005.000000
This order expires at: 20 Dec 12:03
Send 1.000000 ETH
from 0xF4086e9848004807F64Ce340BEAEF949B6Bb6a4C
to 0x402b880fA846C5D74e472324Eee5ce3FdAA1d852

Thank you!
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
 MARK.SPACE AND the BANCOR PROTOCOL
Great Team  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
It might be good for the developers of Mark.Space to order one of these.

https://www.magicleap.com

This is the project that was gigantically funded by alphabet (google)

cool found, thanks for sharing this.
Activity: 350
Huge news incoming! MARK.SPACE AND BANCOR PROTOCOL™ ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP

https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-and-bancor-protocol-announce-strategic-partnership-2163d432df28

Your thoughts?

Actually, bancor network doesn't have so much volume instead of bancor token itself. But it has a long way to go and mark.space is too.

Also, Bancor is a big and well-funded project, partnership news would be good about publicity.

I think its great even thou they are both on the beginning of their paths, they will help each other to get more recognisably for their projects.
Yes this partnership will catch many people's attention.
And also the liquidity is very important thing, worthful partnership.

Good, now we have ensured liquidity now Cheesy, a lot of projects are joining the bancor protocol, that shows how big the project is Cheesy, now this combined with VR, this will allow to cash or to change a lo of tokens Cheesy.
Jump to: