Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 300. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What about the project roadmap? Where can I find the whitepaper? Regarding the exchanges will be listed when?

Roadmap: https://mark.space/#Roadmap
white paper: https://mark.space/files/wp/WP_en.pdf

check out their site. has lots of information.
Activity: 602
What about the project roadmap? Where can I find the whitepaper? Regarding the exchanges will be listed when?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
what is the minimum contribution?

Minimum contribution is only 0.001 ETH because they want to get a great number of particants.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?

Hi! Unsold tokens will be transferred to second stage of ICO (2019).

What purpose does the second stage of ICO will serve? Is it really necessary?

And why would it be pushed to 2019? I've seen ICOs extend their ICO if they don't sell out, but never over a year later.

They decided to do the second stage of the ICO with (potentially) unsold tokens that late because they want to take time for development so that they have a lot of things to show when the second stage would start.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes i also think that VR could be a really nice application for real estate, there is a lot of things to do in this industry. But it’s not the only one. I think there is a lot of other applications, even infinite possibility for the ecosystem that MARK.SPACE will build.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

I think what he meant is that you scan the real estate and you visit it virtually to get an idea. thus you don't have to physically go on location.

Exactly, imagine being able to visit a real estate property from the luxury of your computer. You don't have to drive through rain or snow, get dressed up, etc.

Activity: 93
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?

And why would it be pushed to 2019? I've seen ICOs extend their ICO if they don't sell out, but never over a year later.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

Of course, it will be able to trade tokens. Otherwise, it would be meaningless.

But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?
I think it is unlikely that this will be possible - it can create speculation. Besides, I don't see any point of this. It will be better to complete ICO company, and then wait for a good listing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

Right now, it sounds silly.
But if people started shopping in VR world and they are walking in a street full of brand shops and you happen to have a store in that particular VR street, you might be able to rent it because there is high demand.

I can see that happening in 100 years, not in the near future

It is already happening in New York: https://virtualapt.com/ , this is a private company selling real astate with VR

I checked their website, they are using VR to sell real estate, it is brilliant. But its not what we have discussed, we were talking about buying VR real estate, so not in the real world  Cheesy

If they are selling real astate through VR, that means there has to be a buyer at the other end right?
People check the real state from their moves with the VR movies and decide to buy or not

If it's in cyber world, then it's not real estate, or am I mistaken? It would be more accurate to call it virtual real estate or VR estate maybe? Cheesy

VR estate sounds nice! This is the next big thing. Soon we will have VR estate rental companies or so lol But really it sounds nice Cheesy Especially if you think about it, that in some years you can make probably a lot of money with VR estates.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I really like the idea, and I think that VR is our future! But the price for VR devices is still quite high, not all users are ready for such a waste!

Hi! No need to use VR glasses while using our platform. However, you may use VR device if you want to get full immersion.

there are also cheaper headsets for use with your mobile phone

Exactly, a lot of people still think about the expensive VR glasses like Oculus or HTC vive, even though most of them already could use their smartphones as a simple VR device.
Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
I really like the idea, and I think that VR is our future! But the price for VR devices is still quite high, not all users are ready for such a waste!
Price of VR devices will be constantly decreasing and whole technology will be much cheaper and easy to obtain

Just think of Google's cardboard goggles used with a smartphone: cheapest solution ever!

That's true but, cardboard is just for the viewing purpose. Not exactly for viewing also but, just to get the idea of VR thing. It cannot compete or replace a real VR device.

They will not give that price as much as they want if they if they dont see the worth of it.  I think the price is okay as long as it would be worth fo a longest tim
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Hi! No need to use VR glasses while using our platform. However, you may use VR device if you want to get full immersion.

there are also cheaper headsets for use with your mobile phone
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Since I can use only the browser without glasses, to me will need to download a special application to use VR glasses? And will the application also use the Android smartphone as the VR?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Price of VR devices will be constantly decreasing and whole technology will be much cheaper and easy to obtain

Just think of Google's cardboard goggles used with a smartphone: cheapest solution ever!

VR cardboard is the cheapest solution

Cheapest is not mean it is best.

I would want the highest reality feeling and best resolution. So don't sure the cheapest option will give that to me.
For me the future of VR is total immersion. For example like in the anime Sword Art Online. And I hope that soon such technology will be developed and available to everyone.
And this company is making steps in that direction!
Activity: 114
Wow, and the project is really very promising! Is there a Bounty program?

Hello! Yes, we have a bounty program, check out our ANN THREAD page

Jump to: