Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 323. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Does they have partnership with some real VR company like Oculus?
No I think they don't have partnerships with major VR companies but I think they don't need it. It's the most important that they deliver a good working product.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

It's not really a partnership but Mark.Space is  compatible with Oculus, CardBoard and HTC Vive.

What about partnership? You have some partnership already? Or arragements t last?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

It's not really a partnership but Mark.Space is  compatible with Oculus, CardBoard and HTC Vive.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
And can there be such a situation that the computing power simply will not be enough?
What does it mean? How can the power be missed?
For example, there will be too many users of the platform, more than computers or miners, who process the virtual world. What will happen in this situation?
In this case, the platform will use reserve power, backup servers.

And who pays for those backup servers?

I think the project itself has some backup servers, but you can test now this scenario because are more users accessing it than "computers or miners". It will be the same but on a larger scale.

I guess they will have to make mining with your computer more attractive and rewarding in order to get more miners to join the platform. I dont think this will be hard to achieve since there is easy money to be made for them.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
just hope that if the request will be high they will lower a little the sale price making technology accessible to everyone, we could have a list of compatible glasses with mark.space? ...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
One of the possible obstacle i see at the moment is the high price of VR devices, but can be that in the next years even the good one will become more affordable, in the price range of 250-500$

currently limited apps in VR so actually MARAK.SPACE can help with that. VR price will definitely go down with rising demand once some good application available. is MARK.SPACE platform is going to compatible with specific hardware?  

Nowadays the price of the VR devices is still to high but I think that with the time the technology will become more standard and there are not going to be problems with compatibilities.
I think when there will be more ready and demanded product - the production of this devices will be engaged in China, and then price will be more affordable  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
One of the possible obstacle i see at the moment is the high price of VR devices, but can be that in the next years even the good one will become more affordable, in the price range of 250-500$

currently limited apps in VR so actually MARAK.SPACE can help with that. VR price will definitely go down with rising demand once some good application available. is MARK.SPACE platform is going to compatible with specific hardware?  

Nowadays the price of the VR devices is still to high but I think that with the time the technology will become more standard and there are not going to be problems with compatibilities.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

In their whitepaper they state that MARK.SPACE "is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive". I'm not really familiar with VR hardware and don't know if there are more they should be compatible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Activity: 518
It will be very interesting if there are any system requirements for those people who want to be engaged in mining on this platform Huh
Well, it seems to me they will be the same as for the currency ministers ethereum  Smiley
Why are you so sure of this?
Obviously because this platform is based on the ethereum of technology.
Therefore, it seems to me that it is so
In fact, this may not be the case.
Since the developers want to maximally abstract from the air of technology, so that if necessary, you can migrate to another platform Smiley
This would be a good solution, if there was opportunity an alternative for ethereum platform, if we recall the last situation with kittens - ETH system needs serious improvement.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
And can there be such a situation that the computing power simply will not be enough?
For example, there will be too many users of the platform, more than computers or miners, who process the virtual world. What will happen in this situation?

I think the project itself has some backup servers, but you can test now this scenario because are more users accessing it than "computers or miners". It will be the same but on a larger scale.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Was thinking again about decentraland, you think that mark.space it will be similar in some ways?
Activity: 644

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
It will be very interesting if there are any system requirements for those people who want to be engaged in mining on this platform Huh
Well, it seems to me they will be the same as for the currency ministers ethereum  Smiley
In fact, this may not be the case.
Since the developers want to maximally abstract from the air of technology, so that if necessary, you can migrate to another platform Smiley
Activity: 686
Activity: 686
Jump to: