Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 324. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
And can there be such a situation that the computing power simply will not be enough?
What does it mean? How can the power be missed?
For example, there will be too many users of the platform, more than computers or miners, who process the virtual world. What will happen in this situation?
In this case, the platform will use reserve power, backup servers.
Hmm...interesting
Will it be the company's equipment or the reserved capacity of the miners?
I think this will include both of these things, but I can not exactly state this
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
And can there be such a situation that the computing power simply will not be enough?
For example, there will be too many users of the platform, more than computers or miners, who process the virtual world. What will happen in this situation?
Hmm...interesting
Will it be the company's equipment or the reserved capacity of the miners?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Just tried the demo at it looks cool. Nevertheless, I suddenly realized the immense potential of such app to our everyday lives and how it could change the way we live. Smiley

I totally share your opinion. It is good to hear about such a project.
Activity: 686
So what about advertising in this platform? how exactly will it be integrated? What will it look like? Will it be a centralized service or not?
You probably mean the advertising engine, right?
Maybe yes.
I just do not know what it's called, the engine or aggregator, it does not matter.
What will happen to this?  Huh
I read that at the moment this issue is still lagging open. That is, they did not decide what to do with this
What do you mean?
They did not decide how to develop it or what?
No, as far as I know they refused to develop their own engine
Really? And why?
Would not it be more prsche to do so?
Because it requires a lot of investment and effort in the development, this is a very complex process, most likely will be selected some ready-made solution
I think it would be easier to do something of its own, it could be integrated more easily into the final system
Activity: 700
So what about advertising in this platform? how exactly will it be integrated? What will it look like? Will it be a centralized service or not?
Maybe yes.
I just do not know what it's called, the engine or aggregator, it does not matter.
I read that at the moment this issue is still lagging open. That is, they did not decide what to do with this
What do you mean?
Really? And why?
Because it requires a lot of investment and effort in the development, this is a very complex process, most likely will be selected some ready-made solution
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
How can people claim their space in your project? For example I know that there will be a land claiming event for Decentraland (another VR Project) will be held in some days to let people claim their spaces. Will there be something like this?

You mean actually claiming part of the virtual space or just their token with which they can pay for services? The first one would be really interesting if you would get an option to buy space next to virtual amazon shop Cheesy
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Maybe yes.
What do you mean?
Really? And why?
Maybe yes.
What do you mean?
Activity: 686
Maybe yes.
What do you mean?
Maybe yes.
Maybe yes.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 54
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
VR is a future. Hope blockchain and VK will find each other that way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Just tried the demo at it looks cool. Nevertheless, I suddenly realized the immense potential of such app to our everyday lives and how it could change the way we live. Smiley

Hi! Thank you for feedback!
We are ready to implement new features, such as visual constructor, working in a web browser, which allows each user to create their own space(unit), fill it with objects (will be available on 12 of December).

Stay tuned !

Is this the construction designer kit you were talking about earlier? Anyway, looking forward to playing around a bit tomorrow  Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Hi! Thank you for feedback!
We are ready to implement new features, such as visual constructor, working in a web browser, which allows each user to create their own space(unit), fill it with objects (will be available on 12 of December).

Stay tuned !

Jump to: