Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 327. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Mark.space was recently in NY, you can read the article here: https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-in-new-york-an-applied-view-on-vr-technology-cc1f5e04668a
IBCG and BURO HQ held a first major thematic event in New York, to which they invited strong speakers to discuss issues related to blockchain technology and crypto-currencies. We were no exception to the party; MARK.SPACE managed to steal the attention during its Big Apple visit.

2 things I liked reading is; 1) answer to “So why exactly do you need Blockchain?”  2) ''MARK.SPACE made new friends and created a strong foundation for new business opportunities. ''

I really like reading blogs/tweets about blockchain conferences, keep it coming. It would be even better if participants would write about it. Why doesnt that already exists?
Activity: 294
Are they already have an existing facilities and branch somewhere? Because I have seen a project as same as mark space which already have an existing branch somewhere in Russia.

I would like to know this information as well. I mean, are they going to settle in a building office and other facilities after the ICO or do they already have it. I think this is a good piece of info to know as well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So is this VR project like a big shopping centre, with all kind of entertainment and games and shops?

So people dont have to drive all the way to the mall, to do their shoping, or go the movies?
Activity: 573
Futurov
Are they already have an existing facilities and branch somewhere? Because I have seen a project as same as mark space which already have an existing branch somewhere in Russia.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Yes the website and demo is really nice, it’s show the possible future of MARK.SPACE, and it’s pretty good. The project is really worth it I think, a very nice growth potential.

It is a good thing that they've invested in the visuals of the project. Since this project is based on a visual medium. I like what they did with the website. Smiley
Activity: 168
Markspace will give the opportunity to all creators to highlight their creations by creating their own virtual shops themselves, no programming knowledge is required, all professionals will have access to a tool that will allow them to revolutionize their respective offers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
well vr is the future. but it all depends on first rated plattforms, tripple a games and products and quality of the vr prodcuts and the adaptivity to the households.
Everything that was previously futuristic and distant, has approached the reality with projects such as Mark.Space, I'm suspect to speak, because I'm an admirer of technologies and projects that use something new to revolutionize a segment, our day- to-day will be surrounded by RV and many other forms of application very soon, precisely for that reason I see potential in such projects
I also think so, for example in Japan VR has already gained popularity.

VR/AR could do wonders for healthcare as well. In the Netherlands there have been some extensive experiments in hospitals.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
well vr is the future. but it all depends on first rated plattforms, tripple a games and products and quality of the vr prodcuts and the adaptivity to the households.
Everything that was previously futuristic and distant, has approached the reality with projects such as Mark.Space, I'm suspect to speak, because I'm an admirer of technologies and projects that use something new to revolutionize a segment, our day- to-day will be surrounded by RV and many other forms of application very soon, precisely for that reason I see potential in such projects
I also think so, for example in Japan VR has already gained popularity.
Activity: 686
Tell us about your partners, I see that the majority from Italy?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the website and demo is really nice, it’s show the possible future of MARK.SPACE, and it’s pretty good. The project is really worth it I think, a very nice growth potential.
Did you try the demo on the website? It feels a bit surreal, like I am inside a point and click adventure. There used to be games like these like Myst. Except this is with real products and real consequences to your wallet if you buy something  Wink

Yes, I tried the demo. Unfortunately I don't have VR glasses, so I had to klick myself through it on the PC. Nevertheless, it looks nice. I can only imagine how great it would be with actual VR gear.

Does the demo work with cardboard VR goggles?
Try, buy, they are cheap and tell us. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Did you try the demo on the website? It feels a bit surreal, like I am inside a point and click adventure. There used to be games like these like Myst. Except this is with real products and real consequences to your wallet if you buy something  Wink
I need to do this. It looks very promising so why not  Wink

Yes, I tried the demo. Unfortunately I don't have VR glasses, so I had to klick myself through it on the PC. Nevertheless, it looks nice. I can only imagine how great it would be with actual VR gear.

Does the demo work with cardboard VR goggles?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Wow, very big goals they have. But it's good to see they gathered a massive team to work on all aspects. Rarely see such big teams
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I'm a fan of VR, so I want to get excited about this project, but how do you plan on running the ecosystem using blockchain technology? Which portion of the VR ecosystem will run there? Just the hosting? Could you explain more..

Also that demo is just interactive 3D photos/renderings. How is that virtual reality?

I believe VR is just 1 one their projects!

Their whole project is about VR because they aim to create VR spaces, such as VR stores, VR community space etc.

Ah okay, then I misunderstood. My bad!
Activity: 364
2018 will be the year of VR because we are evolving in every sector of the market and the future of entertainment industry will be Virtual reality and its environment. We have already seen giants supporting VR openly so the project definitely have future.

this project might have a future, but I don't think VR will be adopted as much to make 2018 a significant year. we're still a while away.

If the hardware requirements are met satisfactorily then I don't have any doubt in VR being the leader in entertainment business. I hope the ecosystem finds a solution for that.
the technology of VR equipment is now too expensive. But I'm sure that as the degree of development of this technology grows, the cost of equipment will quickly decline! At least, look at cell phones, they were expensive before, now every student has a phone.

Well, i have a feeling that cell phones are going the other way. After the release of smartphones, they got much more expensive but first the price had to drop in order to get that mass adoption as they have now.  I think the same will happen to VR, you need to make it affordable and popular before you can start making luxurious products.
But this will take time. Currently you need a big gaming PC to have enough power to run VR games. I hope this will be better in the future.
Game PC are getting much more powerful and efficient. In a couple of years you will be able to run VR on home pc and laptops

Yeah, i don't see the hardware being an issue, cheap laptops of the future are going to triumph our current best laptops. It's just a matter of time but they are getting more powerful and cheaper every day.
Activity: 686
2018 will be the year of VR because we are evolving in every sector of the market and the future of entertainment industry will be Virtual reality and its environment. We have already seen giants supporting VR openly so the project definitely have future.

this project might have a future, but I don't think VR will be adopted as much to make 2018 a significant year. we're still a while away.

If the hardware requirements are met satisfactorily then I don't have any doubt in VR being the leader in entertainment business. I hope the ecosystem finds a solution for that.
the technology of VR equipment is now too expensive. But I'm sure that as the degree of development of this technology grows, the cost of equipment will quickly decline! At least, look at cell phones, they were expensive before, now every student has a phone.

Well, i have a feeling that cell phones are going the other way. After the release of smartphones, they got much more expensive but first the price had to drop in order to get that mass adoption as they have now.  I think the same will happen to VR, you need to make it affordable and popular before you can start making luxurious products.
But this will take time. Currently you need a big gaming PC to have enough power to run VR games. I hope this will be better in the future.
Game PC are getting much more powerful and efficient. In a couple of years you will be able to run VR on home pc and laptops
Mark.Space is far beyond just using VR for entertainment, there is certainly something very valuable and great in the long term being deployed here, I hope to hear the name of this project a lot in the not too distant future as the VR application is and this will greatly influence Mark.Space's future, especially for its pioneering spirit.
Jump to: