Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 328. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
2018 will be the year of VR because we are evolving in every sector of the market and the future of entertainment industry will be Virtual reality and its environment. We have already seen giants supporting VR openly so the project definitely have future.

this project might have a future, but I don't think VR will be adopted as much to make 2018 a significant year. we're still a while away.

If the hardware requirements are met satisfactorily then I don't have any doubt in VR being the leader in entertainment business. I hope the ecosystem finds a solution for that.
the technology of VR equipment is now too expensive. But I'm sure that as the degree of development of this technology grows, the cost of equipment will quickly decline! At least, look at cell phones, they were expensive before, now every student has a phone.

Well, i have a feeling that cell phones are going the other way. After the release of smartphones, they got much more expensive but first the price had to drop in order to get that mass adoption as they have now.  I think the same will happen to VR, you need to make it affordable and popular before you can start making luxurious products.
But this will take time. Currently you need a big gaming PC to have enough power to run VR games. I hope this will be better in the future.
Game PC are getting much more powerful and efficient. In a couple of years you will be able to run VR on home pc and laptops
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
2018 will be the year of VR because we are evolving in every sector of the market and the future of entertainment industry will be Virtual reality and its environment. We have already seen giants supporting VR openly so the project definitely have future.

this project might have a future, but I don't think VR will be adopted as much to make 2018 a significant year. we're still a while away.

If the hardware requirements are met satisfactorily then I don't have any doubt in VR being the leader in entertainment business. I hope the ecosystem finds a solution for that.
the technology of VR equipment is now too expensive. But I'm sure that as the degree of development of this technology grows, the cost of equipment will quickly decline! At least, look at cell phones, they were expensive before, now every student has a phone.

Well, i have a feeling that cell phones are going the other way. After the release of smartphones, they got much more expensive but first the price had to drop in order to get that mass adoption as they have now.  I think the same will happen to VR, you need to make it affordable and popular before you can start making luxurious products.

Well in most roadmaps of the bigger players samsung/google/apple they all want to get rid of the cell phone as we know it..
I guess in a few years the early adopters will be running around with google glass like devices which are connected to the internet via 5G or which are paired to a smartwatch which is then paired with the internet.
So VR/AR will be huge in the near future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
what about the bounty here ?
what are you want to know?

They have a seperate thread especially for bounties. That's the place you should talk about Bounties: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markspace-next-generation-of-internet-ended-2312131
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
this can be a great idea a totaly customizable mannequin for a virtual clothes shop application,some nice vr video games too,hope they make a  vr technology not too expensive that can reach the masses/all and that can also be performed on computers of average configuration...
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Imagine, instead of going to your local boring shopping mall you can walk around in a virtual one with your favorite type of products tailored to your personal information. Not a bad idea, right?

Real life applications of VR/AR technology on our everyday life is not yet prevalent and I believe there is a lot of room to grow for these kind projects that are associated with these type of technologies.

Have you seen that personal fitting room? Never seen anything like it. How does that work tho? Would you need to scan your body somehow for it to work accurately?
Oh its nice if it can work properly.
You can see the item directly, so you can be more confident to buy it online.

Really? I guess it's better than buying clothes online, but there's still a big difference between fitting clothes in a shop and in VR. Even if you'd be able to choose from 3 different body types, there'd be too much difference. So I wonder how much can you customize the mannequin or can you  upload a selfie to create a virtual mirror image?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

But this will take time. Currently you need a big gaming PC to have enough power to run VR games. I hope this will be better in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...

All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.

Sooner VR/AR hardware and technology will have major advancements as big companies such as Microsoft and Facebook are investing on this field because they know its the future. Smiley
Yes, even the VR/AR development isnt complete yet.
So this thing has a great potential and much room to grow.

I totally agree. I expect VR/AR to grow beyond expectations by mid 2018.
Let's hope MARK.SPACE can take a some of this reveneu.
This project looks quite promising! Demo version of the platform is very impressive. If you add the effect of full presence, then get a very good platform!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
well vr is the future. but it all depends on first rated plattforms, tripple a games and products and quality of the vr prodcuts and the adaptivity to the households.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
very good, I'm sure your airdrop will be successful and be the best
Activity: 308
really like their site coolly executed
I agree with you very convenient
yes, the developers really tried to do this
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I agree with you very convenient
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
I wonder how this will work in the future
I think more important is how the ICO will work
I can say that they are already doing quite well
how can this be understood if they just started working?
Well, you can see the good quality of the work done and the fact that people are interested in it
how can this be understood if they just started working?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest?  

VibeHub and Spectiv but I don't know if they are directly competitors to Mark.Space, firtst one is about music concerts and education marketplaces, Spectiv is about VR content so I must say entertaining content? Maybe Decentraland is a direct competitor though
Activity: 166
This project will surely emerged and go nothing but up. Great web site, awesome project, and bright idea. Hoping for the sucess of this project.  We are all looking forward to seeing the complete victory of this project .
Jump to: