Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 29. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I saw Markspace in coinomi wallet, its a good choice of promotion.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I also think that VR market will grow fast soon. As many said, in the following 2 years VR will probably be more present and a lot of people will use it, like blockchain I think. Mark.Space have some time to developp something big.
It is growing but the equipment is a bit expensive, if mark.space can have a mobile version of there platform that can be easily access by any VR capable smartphones that would be great.
I also see a huge potential in the VR technology.

As the VR becomes popular, I think the price will go down.

Ive just saw an ad this morning that promoted the Occulus Rift with Controllers for 449 € which is an awesome price i think and a great drop from 799 € initial price

I think the hardware manufacturers overestimated the amount of headsets they would be able to sell. Poor economic conditions and lack of interest from the public has meant that these price cuts are much needed
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I also think that VR market will grow fast soon. As many said, in the following 2 years VR will probably be more present and a lot of people will use it, like blockchain I think. Mark.Space have some time to developp something big.
It is growing but the equipment is a bit expensive, if mark.space can have a mobile version of there platform that can be easily access by any VR capable smartphones that would be great.

Ive just saw an ad this morning that promoted the Occulus Rift with Controllers for 449 € which is an awesome price i think and a great drop from 799 € initial price
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Mostly during the last day of the ICO, they collect most of the fund. So I think they might raise over 9K ETH (excluding BTC)

I thought they'll reach the hard cap in the early days of the ico but the whole market is down so i guess it's normal for even a good project to get less investments.

The good thing in any case is that they secured enough funds to complete the project. Which is nice because they came forward with already something ready to try/show
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Mostly during the last day of the ICO, they collect most of the fund. So I think they might raise over 9K ETH (excluding BTC)

I thought they'll reach the hard cap in the early days of the ico but the whole market is down so i guess it's normal for even a good project to get less investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Good articles. Indeed, the team M.S very seriously approached the advertising company of its project. Now almost every person in the cryptographic environment heard something about M.S. or saw the advertisement.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
It's almost last chance to invest into this project which has good potential of growth. I like the concept of this platform it give chance to all investors at this stage to make secure their position. It seems $10M will be good achievement for this project.

With the recent achievement it already good and if they can get $10m at the end of the token sale, it like a bonus for the project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
From their twitter:

More news from South Korea: We are happy to announce a recent strategic partnership agreement with Bitman!

https://medium.com/@markspace/more-news-from-south-korea-we-are-happy-to-announce-a-recent-strategic-partnership-agreement-with-e91f4ac2a822

But Im a little confused, because I find bitmain.com only (chinese company with main office in Beldjing)

We are proudly headquartered in Beijing, with offices in Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Tel Aviv, Qingdao, Chengdu, Shanghai and Shenzhen.

Can anyone give me link to Bitman please?
Activity: 350

We have time, these kind of projects, vive, descentraland, mark.space, are in a good place and time to becomes the next thing of VR to become mainstream, because it will join an economy, not just entertaiment, so we can expect these project o success in the long term.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It can get listed only after the ICO is over and usually such things aren't announced beforehand. I'm sure at the moment the team is in contact with many exchanges and we'll know it as soon as they will be able to disclose it.
On Coss there will be a trading promo right after ICO, look at this twit https://twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/937971270825717767 . Was expecting more from Coss but I think right now it's an ok exchange
Coss and HitBtc of March.
Thank you for the information!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Dang I forgot about the design a VR room competition. It's probably long over, right? Any idea who won that?

What were the requirements? Sounds cool!
Not yet, it will end on Ferbuary 28th, 2018
Find more information here https://medium.com/@markspace/attention-contest-the-contest-starts-on-february-9-2018-at-00-01-gmt-3-start-date-and-ends-1cb1feff31a9

Thanks for the url, will look if this fits my skills
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Raised almost 8500ETH,very good result. Last day ICO, hope will be success.

I do believe it's already a success. Jan & Feb have been a pretty crazy time for Crypto so it's a good result.
IF they save the ETH for some time the funds will increase dramatically.
Activity: 476
We are keeping an eye on this project as we are so excited to see where this Mark.Space project might take us in this world of blockchain and crypto.
Activity: 350
When do you guys think will be the adoption of VR devices. I don't think it will be this year because the devices on the market are whether not so good or very expensive.
I think it will need longer, mybe 2019/20. We are very near, because we are nerds, common people will need at least 2 years i think.
And as always a game or movie will break trough.

I agree. By then smartphones will be so powerful and the technology for AV/VR will be able to be integrated easily into small wearables. Instead of the big head mounted displays now that still need a big cable to a powerful computer.

I actually think between 2019 and 2020, and onwards VR and UR hardware will be mainstream, and of course, these kinds of projects will start mooning and appearing everywhere, we need some patience so, this is a long-term investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
It's almost last chance to invest into this project which has good potential of growth. I like the concept of this platform it give chance to all investors at this stage to make secure their position. It seems $10M will be good achievement for this project.

Yes, only a bit more than a day left for participating in the ICO. Crazy how time goes by. Even the sale isn't completely over yet, we can already say that it was a stunning success  with that amount of money that was raised.
I'm glad that they have enough money to fully develop and lunch this platform
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
When do you guys think will be the adoption of VR devices. I don't think it will be this year because the devices on the market are whether not so good or very expensive.
I think it will need longer, mybe 2019/20. We are very near, because we are nerds, common people will need at least 2 years i think.
And as always a game or movie will break trough.

I agree. By then smartphones will be so powerful and the technology for AV/VR will be able to be integrated easily into small wearables. Instead of the big head mounted displays now that still need a big cable to a powerful computer.
Pages:
Jump to: