Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 329. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
what about the bounty here ?
what are you want to know?
the road map is very good, even interesting as it will develop
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
what about the bounty here ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
just think about, how many people are going to buy cheap vr stuff for christmas? a damn lot is going to buy, and a plattform should be ready for the new customrers!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
This Project has massive prospect.

It is reminding me second life which is very mediocre comparing to mark.space and it made a great success.

I think Mark.Space can be huge.
Activity: 294
very cool design, I like that everything is done in space style
agree with you looks unusual and cool
probably it's because they chose the space theme aahah
looks powerful and cool cool when there is a certain theme that is observed

The visual is one of the most important aspect for the success of this kind of project. I'm glad that they've got this area covered.
3 billion tokens is this much?
looks powerful and cool cool when there is a certain theme that is observed
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
What about monetizing this platform?
To do this, there are various mates, for example, selling or renting different units, selling digital content or selling ads.
It is also possible to use your computing power as a source of profit.

Once the platform is established monetization is automatically can be done. Just look at Twitter, they've got a huge backing, billions of dollars, but still they didn't know how to monetize their platform. And then, they added ads to their platform and they now can monetize their service. Same can be applied here as well.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
 I love ETH and all but a project that is this ambitious and with a team as qualified as yours, why not issue a brand new coin with your own blockchain? You could incentivize masternodes by giving them unlimited VR time or their own space to conduct VR business. You would have a full network of nodes up and running within a week
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
To do this, there are various mates, for example, selling or renting different units, selling digital content or selling ads.
It looks impressive!
Will the platform charge any commission or interest from this?
Well, I believe that yes. Of course, how else will they earn on this and develop their platform.
I would like to know more about this Smiley
Hi
I would like to know if there is any bonus program in the initial stages of investing?
Thank you
I do not know did not see any information about it
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?
Why not?
The virtual world, modeled and simulated on the computer - this is already a virtual world. What do you mean?
Well, I was referring to special devices such as helmets of virtual reality such as the oculus rift, I think VR is primarily about this, is not it?
Actually, not really.
Virtual reality is a virtually modeled world that operates in a digital space. and various devices are just a little way to immerse yourself in this world.
Helmets of virtual reality will be supported too, but then.
It's just not necessary for you to have this device to be a part of this ecosystem Smiley
I think in future it's big segment for 3D developers, true professionals will be very valuable! the development of this helmets only at the initial stage.
Totally agree with this point of view! Smiley
Activity: 574
It looks impressive!
Well, I believe that yes. Of course, how else will they earn on this and develop their platform.
What about the campaign bounty? Is the bounty campaign available for this project?
Yes, this project has a bounty campaign, you can see it at this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markspace-next-generation-of-internet-ended-2312131
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?
Why not?
The virtual world, modeled and simulated on the computer - this is already a virtual world. What do you mean?
Well, I was referring to special devices such as helmets of virtual reality such as the oculus rift, I think VR is primarily about this, is not it?
Actually, not really.
Virtual reality is a virtually modeled world that operates in a digital space. and various devices are just a little way to immerse yourself in this world.
Helmets of virtual reality will be supported too, but then.
It's just not necessary for you to have this device to be a part of this ecosystem Smiley
I think in future it's big segment for 3D developers, true professionals will be very valuable! the development of this helmets only at the initial stage.
Activity: 420
It looks impressive!
Merit: 251
Hi
I would like to know if there is any bonus program in the initial stages of investing?
Thank you
Jump to: