Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 341. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley
Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Nice project in VR space. This is going to be huge if executed on time and properly. 
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
first time i see this thread, i think this is great idea.
combining social media, ecomerce and blockchain in one system, i will waiting you launch your business.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Your ICO looks promising. I went through your website and stuff, but had not the time until now to read your whitepaper.

Have I got it right, that all the space will be sold through your token sale and afterwards you can't buy spaces?

Not exactly, let me clarify:

First stage is token pre-sale & sale.
Then you may use tokens to buy space (actually units of space).
You may buy our units using our tokens only.

However, we decided to give certain exception for early birds!
People, who are participating in pre-sale will get units as bonus
So, that is quite cool reward as they will be able to sell/rent or further develop their bonus units
It is not even announced yet - I will keep you posted

Best regards,
Boris Baranov,
MARK.SPACE Community Manager,
WP link: https://markspace.io/files/MARKSPACE_WhitePaper.pdf
Follow us on:
Telegram: https://telegram.me/markspaceio
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18282815/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/markspace.io
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsCnOl-aDTMgmmPBWSvFonQ/videos

Thanks for clarifiying this.

After I used my tokens to buy spaces (or got them through the pre-sale bonus) I can rent them to others for example, but I can't sell them again?
How can people decide where their space will be in a district? Will they choose and the prices are different to buy or is there something like a random give out?
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Hello,
Quick question here.
MARK.SPACE is an online virtual reality ecosystem, powered by blockchain, allowing users to involve in social and economic interactions, create new content, exchange goods and services with each other.

The platform combines social network, ecommerce, virtual reality and blockchain.
Will you make it all by your own or make some partnership for it?

It depends on what do you mean Smiley
What we did - all by ourselves - is a platform. We developed the infrustructure. To make it alive we do need all kind of users including (but not limited to) corporate partners, especially for Shopping & Business Districts, and we do have them already, and we are constantly working on enlarging our list of partners
Oh yes, i was meaning to the economic interactions, create new content, exchnge goods and services with each other, etc.
You have many competitors here, i think you need to act fast for the partnerships.
Good luck dev !
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Tried the demo and seeing shops with logos has a nice vibe i have to say... I definitely am seeing the possibilities on this. Now i am waiting to try the constructor anxiously.
Activity: 420
This is a very complex and large project and requires a year of work, do you already have all the experts for this?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I am sorry for not having known the project before the pre-sale, but I congratulate you for the initiative to use the funds already allocated to carry out the project, who has a product has everything, and due marketing, surely this ICO will explode and draw even more attention of major investors. There is something groundbreaking and grandiose in Mark.Space, joining is wise
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Independent rating platform rated this project 4.1 / 5.0

https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space

Usually I don't care about ICOBench. Because it's just some bot or something that checks if there's a whitepaper and a Bitcointalk thread. Nothing in depth. But I'm surprised this time there are actually ratings from human beings. Don't see that often. Would be better if they added written reviews though.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Nice to see that icobench rate MARK.SPACE, it’s very good to improve the visibility of the project and investors like that. 4.1 is a pretty good rate, I think that the project deserve it.
Activity: 420
ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?
Merit: 131
I was very interested in this project. Their idea of development, the system of distribution of tokens. It's perfect . I support this project

it is great and with the MARK platform it is going to simply take a 360° camera and few hours of work to make many things possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Wow, Demo video made me believe more and more in yours teams future! The project seems really necessary in our virtual World ^)

yes and not only the demo video, also the platform has a fully decentralized architecture. Will have a eye on this Wink
It's definitely worth to observe this project. Decentralized and disruptive this could be the next big thing
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Very interesting looking project!
Will be digging some more into this project because it looks really promosing.

Glad I found this!
Keep it up guys.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I was very interested in this project. Their idea of development, the system of distribution of tokens. It's perfect . I support this project
Merit: 131
Wow, Demo video made me believe more and more in yours teams future! The project seems really necessary in our virtual World ^)

yes and not only the demo video, also the platform has a fully decentralized architecture. Will have a eye on this Wink
Activity: 140
Activity: 196
Stumbled upon this project and had a look at the demo on the website.
So the concept is a virtual economy with stores funded by crypto if i understand it correctly.
I find this very exciting for the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Independent rating platform rated this project 4.1 / 5.0

https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space
This is a good result. I am sure that this company has a future!
DEV, tell me, are there any real partners who want to use the platform right after its release?
Jump to: