Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 345. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
From time to time i am visiting Mark.Space website. It`s very pleasant to see you often update your main page with new web design ideas and features. Looking forward for your visual constructor release, cant wait to create my own area.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Looking forward to more 3D+VR development. The year 2018 and 2019 is the time of VR to establish itself, together with the blockchain it will be very exciting.

Yes, you are right! If you look at our milestones in WP you will see our goals in the sphere of 3D/VR till 2020:)
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
Looking forward to more 3D+VR development. The year 2018 and 2019 is the time of VR to establish itself, together with the blockchain it will be very exciting.
Very nice thread, a new project with a good and interesting concept, it is worth to be monitored its progress. I hope to participate invest in this project hope to be a big success. The team look solid and experienced. The roadmap look ok and faster than many competitors. Also I really like your partnership with SONM and Gas. They both are very reputable project and successful ICO. Good luck 

Hi! Thank you for your feedback, it will definetely get success. We have big partners to announce, check out our latest news in media!

Join our chat in telegram not to miss updates!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Very nice thread, a new project with a good and interesting concept, it is worth to be monitored its progress. I hope to participate invest in this project hope to be a big success. The team look solid and experienced. The roadmap look ok and faster than many competitors. Also I really like your partnership with SONM and Gas. They both are very reputable project and successful ICO. Good luck 
ATTENTION DEVS: CRITICAL BUG DETECTED

I like the Mark.Space VR project but it seems the ICO platform is giving out the wrong ETH address which is different from the ETH address Ambisafe's private_key_recovery_service recovers whenever you request a wallet backup through email. I'm afraid the MRK token will be unspendable if the team distributes the tokens to the ETH address inside the dashboard.

I can provide screenshot in DM. Please resolve quickly.

*Please inform as well that MARK.SPACE has it's own wallet as instructed on all forms and not MyEtherWallet Address. MARK.SPACE team will be the one who will distribute it directly

Hi, thank you for finding bug! We will take it at work and fix as soon as possible!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

I like the Mark.Space VR project but it seems the ICO platform is giving out the wrong ETH address which is different from the ETH address Ambisafe's private_key_recovery_service recovers whenever you request a wallet backup through email. I'm afraid the MRK token will be unspendable if the team distributes the tokens to the ETH address inside the dashboard.

*Please inform as well that MARK.SPACE has it's own wallet as instructed on all forms and not MyEtherWallet Address. MARK.SPACE team will be the one who will distribute it directly

Hello thank you very much for your information. I'll coordinate this to MARK.SPACE devs directly so they can resolve this immediately.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Thank you, I will check it out!  3D/VR/blockchain combination is a new trend.
All the one liner replies in your topic stating nothing but that this 'project is fantastic' look like you are paying people to post.

So funny how this stopped after I posted this, no more new posts Cheesy What does this imply?

Hi, we do not pay for posting Smiley Project is really fantastic. You can read our WP, check out our DEMO and then we'll discuss it Smiley
Cheers!
All the one liner replies in your topic stating nothing but that this 'project is fantastic' look like you are paying people to post.

So funny how this stopped after I posted this, no more new posts Cheesy What does this imply?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Mark.Space's [one-sheet] was just added to Token Report's Token Clarity beta. You can view it here: https://api.tokenreport.com/sx3iubq

I'm looking forward to seeing how this VR industry ICO does. Good luck to the team!  Smiley

Hi! That sounds great Smiley Thank you!

No problem!  Smiley
Hi everyone! Mark.Space's [one-sheet] was just added to Token Report's Token Clarity beta. You can view it here: https://api.tokenreport.com/sx3iubq

I'm looking forward to seeing how this VR industry ICO does. Good luck to the team!  Smiley

Hi! That sounds great Smiley Thank you!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

How many tokens in total are you issuing?

Hi!
Thanks for your question!
We're issuing 3000000000 MRK tokens in total
Activity: 98
How many tokens in total are you issuing?
Your project really deserves for investors attention. A lot of ICO nowadays collect huge funds, but most of them have nothing except empty promises. Mark.SPACE already create something special, but people to busy with this upcoming fork, hold money their money in bitcoin, i believe all will be good either way, good revolutionary product will always rise it`s cup.

Hi!
Thanks for belief Smiley
Join us on telegram!
no offense, but there is already a similar project and its progress is quite far ahead when compared to the demo on your site or may be more than one. VR Shopping, similiar but not same. hopefully there are significant differences that could be the advantages of this project. add interaction among consumers in the "realm", perhaps  Roll Eyes Cool

Hello! thank you for feedback!
What project are talking about?
Could you send a link?

Thank you!
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
no offense, but there is already a similar project and its progress is quite far ahead when compared to the demo on your site or may be more than one. VR Shopping, similiar but not same. hopefully there are significant differences that could be the advantages of this project. add interaction among consumers in the "realm", perhaps  Roll Eyes Cool
Jump to: