Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 342. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Independent rating platform rated this project 4.1 / 5.0

https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The demo looks nice, of course there are still things to improve but watching this with VR must be very impressive.
Activity: 364
Your video gallery turned out to be a good crash course of the concept. I had trouble focusing on the white paper, but i'll continue to read that and do some research after seeing those promo videos.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I can imagine this kind of project will take a lot of computer power to run all the servers. Will you have internal server room or it will all be decentralised?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
4 * 36 * 36 * 36 = 186624 unit. Each of them is 8 x 8 = 64 m2. Is it correct?
To get free Residential, how many tokens do I need to buy?
Why will bounty rewards be frozen for as long as 1.5 months?

I can't answer the first part but i can for second part.

They are probably trying to stop bounty dump before market is ready. They want some volüme first and after bounty dumpers won't impact big.

Kickico tried the same but failed. I hope they perform better.

They should think of vesting (even bounties). It would be controversial but could prevent dumping
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
4 * 36 * 36 * 36 = 186624 unit. Each of them is 8 x 8 = 64 m2. Is it correct?
To get free Residential, how many tokens do I need to buy?
Why will bounty rewards be frozen for as long as 1.5 months?

I can't answer the first part but i can for second part.

They are probably trying to stop bounty dump before market is ready. They want some volüme first and after bounty dumpers won't impact big.

Kickico tried the same but failed. I hope they perform better.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Announced a partnership between http://MARK.SPACE  and COSS exchange from Singapore. The MRK token will be listed on the COSS exchange after the ICO, where they can be traded!

What other exhanges will be? I mean you have arragements with some other big exhanges?
Activity: 518
Concept of this project seems very interesting, I hope that the project will be successful
I subscribe to updates in this theme and meanwhile I have time to learn whitepaper.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?

I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.

I'm curious what these partnerships consist of.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?

I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Activity: 238
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Hello,
Quick question here.
MARK.SPACE is an online virtual reality ecosystem, powered by blockchain, allowing users to involve in social and economic interactions, create new content, exchange goods and services with each other.

The platform combines social network, ecommerce, virtual reality and blockchain.
Will you make it all by your own or make some partnership for it?

There is a whole list of partners mentioned on their website https://mark.space/#Partners
What I don't understand is, what kind of partnership is it? For example Jaguar, why is Jaguar a partner?

They have already reserved space on their platform. I understand Jaguar will have some kind of virtual showroom. Btw, you can check out the demo on their website where you can visit the different spaces.

This is all confirmed? If so, that's really impressive
Activity: 238
Hello,

I'm interested in your project but your idea is too big for me to understand.
can you explain to me in simple terms how this new internet will actually work?
i saw that you will be launching a pre-sale in coss.io. i want to buy from coss.
Activity: 588
from my calculations the cost/token will be 0.14 USD at current ETH prices. that a bit rich considering the max supply is 3 Billion tokens. Also, only 39% of the tokens will be sold? that's a bit low. do you plan a second sale?
Activity: 686
I admire projects that revolutionize a segment, a new use VR, that enchants me, I hope to be able to join me, certainly will have space among the best. Good luck to all the Team MarkSpace and congratulations for the project and roadmap
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Very interesting project. I like VR-projects in general. The whole technology is still in its early stages but there is a great potential for growth as soon as the necessary gear becomes cheaper and in this way available to a bigger group of people.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What different with other VR crypto-projects? Vibe, Spetiv? What advantages you have before them?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
nice project build on own block chain? reading whitepaper still. Pre-ICO is going on. How much total raised so far? also any discount and minimum requirement to participate in ICO now?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Your blockchain and virtual machine will interact via smart contracts with EVM? And speaking of your VM, is going to be a port of EVM or you will build it from scratch?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
This is always good, when developers want to present their products as soon as possible. This is a good impulse for ICO. And in this regard, this project looks promising!
Jump to: