Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 344. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I'm impressed by the partners you have listed on your website: Jaguar, Landrover, Trussardi, Desigual, etc. All well-known brands of the "real world". They all reserved space on your platform?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
This is like another cryptokitties but with a  VR glass

yep, it is as lucrative as cryptokitties yet it is not a game Smiley
Not only a game at least - we made cooperation with quite serious people as Jaguar Landrover, for instance
Btw, you will be able to use it even without VR glasses on your desktop or laptop - it will not be VR yet good quality 3D
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
looking forward for this project :9 reminds me of the project vibehub.

keep it up!

Tell us more about vibehub. We will review it and see if there is some base for cooperation
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

we should only be so lucky. that would be great for this project and drive token value to the moon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Your ICO looks promising. I went through your website and stuff, but had not the time until now to read your whitepaper.

Have I got it right, that all the space will be sold through your token sale and afterwards you can't buy spaces?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
looking forward for this project :9 reminds me of the project vibehub.

keep it up!
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
OMG! yesss... this is it !
Been waiting for a decent project like this on the blockchain = VR is growing and you guys jumped on that high speed train.
Can't wait to read some more of that whitepaper...
Activity: 308
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=101

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Good news ico is coming to Coss.io:
MARK SPACE (MRK) token pre-sale for an EXTRA 5% bonus when purchased on https://coss.io .

The ICO will be followed by the Trading PROMO of MRK tokens worth of $150,000USD.

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Got an image, thanx!
Do you have telegram?
I want to link you with our technical support.

This is how they explained me that bug:

"Your wallet is stored in the form of an encrypted container, protected by your password. We will send you this container along with instructions on how to decrypt it. This backup allows you to access your assets even if you do not have this purse.
* Attention! * In case of password recovery or reset, your wallet will also be changed. After each password change, request a new backup.
he can not access the address of the wallet, because he is encrypted"

Please, give me your telegram contacts.

I'm sorry, I don't have Telegram installed.

Yes I understand that the MRX wallet is made from the email address and password created during the sign-up progress and then encrypted with the same site password.

Yes, everytime you click for the backup wallet, you get a backup in which you have to decrypt with your password made during the signup. And then you're supposed to see your ETH address with its private keys. It is supposed to be the same ETH address indicated in the dashboard.

I did not make any password recovery or reset and the backup's eth address and the one on the dashboard does not match.

I don't understand this statement: "he can not access the address of the wallet, because he is encrypted." Clearly once decrypted, you're supposed to see the same ETH address shown in the dashboard, but it's not.

Could you just adjust the ETH address I have in the dashboard?
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Not bad project, but for me this is too long roadmap. But anyway the main idea seems to interesting. Good luck to devs
Got an image, thanx!
Do you have telegram?
I want to link you with our technical support.

This is how they explained me that bug:

"Your wallet is stored in the form of an encrypted container, protected by your password. We will send you this container along with instructions on how to decrypt it. This backup allows you to access your assets even if you do not have this purse.
* Attention! * In case of password recovery or reset, your wallet will also be changed. After each password change, request a new backup.
he can not access the address of the wallet, because he is encrypted"

Please, give me your telegram contacts.

I'm sorry, I don't have Telegram installed.

Yes I understand that the MRX wallet is made from the email address and password created during the sign-up progress and then encrypted with the same site password.

Yes, everytime you click for the backup wallet, you get a backup in which you have to decrypt with your password made during the signup. And then you're supposed to see your ETH address with its private keys. It is supposed to be the same ETH address indicated in the dashboard.

I did not make any password recovery or reset and the backup's eth address and the one on the dashboard does not match.

I don't understand this statement: "he can not access the address of the wallet, because he is encrypted." Clearly once decrypted, you're supposed to see the same ETH address shown in the dashboard, but it's not.
Activity: 114
Hello everyone,

This is a message for Spanish speakers as the translation for the ANN Thread of this project is already on the forum.

Buenos días a todos:

Os informo de que el anuncio de la ICO del proyecto MARK.SPACE ya está disponible en español.

¡Sois los bienvenidos a participar en el siguiente hilo!:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2449207.new#new

Hi! Good news:)
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Spanish translator & Community Manager
Hello everyone,

This is a message for Spanish speakers as the translation for the ANN Thread of this project is already on the forum.

Buenos días a todos:

Os informo de que el anuncio de la ICO del proyecto MARK.SPACE ya está disponible en español.

¡Sois los bienvenidos a participar en el siguiente hilo!:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2449207.new#new
Future Internet platform that will make the ease of fulfilling the increasingly complex human needs in this modern era ... success sir

Thanx:)  Well said!
ATTENTION DEVS: CRITICAL BUG DETECTED

I like the Mark.Space VR project but it seems the ICO platform is giving out the wrong ETH address which is different from the ETH address Ambisafe's private_key_recovery_service recovers whenever you request a wallet backup through email. I'm afraid the MRK token will be unspendable if the team distributes the tokens to the ETH address inside the dashboard.

I can provide screenshot in DM. Please resolve quickly.

*Please inform as well that MARK.SPACE has it's own wallet as instructed on all forms and not MyEtherWallet Address. MARK.SPACE team will be the one who will distribute it directly

Hi, thank you for finding bug! We will take it at work and fix as soon as possible!

I already sent the screenshots in DM to you. I hope you fix it. It will be very hard to access MRK tokens if we don't have the correct private keys.

Hi! PM'ed you! Please share your telegram contact, I'll link you with our technical support.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Future Internet platform that will make the ease of fulfilling the increasingly complex human needs in this modern era ... success sir
ATTENTION DEVS: CRITICAL BUG DETECTED

I like the Mark.Space VR project but it seems the ICO platform is giving out the wrong ETH address which is different from the ETH address Ambisafe's private_key_recovery_service recovers whenever you request a wallet backup through email. I'm afraid the MRK token will be unspendable if the team distributes the tokens to the ETH address inside the dashboard.

I can provide screenshot in DM. Please resolve quickly.

*Please inform as well that MARK.SPACE has it's own wallet as instructed on all forms and not MyEtherWallet Address. MARK.SPACE team will be the one who will distribute it directly

Hi, thank you for finding bug! We will take it at work and fix as soon as possible!

I already sent the screenshots in DM to you. I hope you fix it. It will be very hard to access MRK tokens if we don't have the correct private keys.
From time to time i am visiting Mark.Space website. It`s very pleasant to see you often update your main page with new web design ideas and features. Looking forward for your visual constructor release, cant wait to create my own area.

Hi! We are very glad to hear this!
You can also join our telegram chat(mentioned in profile page) to discuss possibilities and be aware of all updates:)
Jump to: