Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 346. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Your project really deserves for investors attention. A lot of ICO nowadays collect huge funds, but most of them have nothing except empty promises. Mark.SPACE already create something special, but people to busy with this upcoming fork, hold money their money in bitcoin, i believe all will be good either way, good revolutionary product will always rise it`s cup.
Activity: 756
What are the technical breakthroughs? Smiley

As opposed to other projects, the future MARK.SPACE architecture is not just a solution relying on Ethereum Virtual Machine for smart contracts, implementing core functionality; it’s a powerful development platform with its own virtual machine and its own internal blockchain, allowing development of complex applications in its own scripting language (similar to Java).  The use of Ethereum smart contracts is limited only to critical functionality and utilizes the Ethereum blockchain.

Additionally, the platform has a fully decentralized architecture in contrast to other projects that just call it decentralized. Decentralization is achieved through the use of three types of servers. These servers will be picked from available machines of network participants providing their computational and storage resources and assigned one of three roles:
DATA SERVER - data blocks storage; receiving, storing and retrieving data.
SERVICE - accepting and executing tasks and returning results.
HUB - storing references to data blocks; addresses of DATA SERVERs and SERVICEs; accepting requests from servers and clients (UI); locating servers for executing tasks and returning data about these servers and access keys.

With every single answer I get to read from you I feel more and more that this is running significantly under the radar for now. I like how you respond to every question. That alone deserves a lot more attention. Looks great here for me.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
How there was such remarkable idea?

Hi !
We described it in our WP, check it out
https://markspace.io/files/MARKSPACE_WhitePaper.pdf
There are still geniuses in our world, and founders of this project fit this definition for 100%

Yep! We think the same !
Long ago I didn't see so interesting projects...

Thank you! We appreciate any feedback!
Join us on telegram: https://t.me/markspaceio
There is nothing better, than own project! To grow him, to care and cherish! Good luck to you...

Thanx for support!
Very serious and correct undertaking. What a pity that it has come to mind not to me (joke))))

Haha, but you may think on your idea within MARK.SPACE!
There are limitless possibilities for businesses on our platfrom!
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
The idea deserves attention.// We will give chance to this project!
Activity: 243
Very serious and correct undertaking. What a pity that it has come to mind not to me (joke))))
Activity: 103
There are still geniuses in our world, and founders of this project fit this definition for 100%
I saw many startups, but yours is something fantastic... Roll Eyes

Thank you!
This is very important for us !
Activity: 280
I saw many startups, but yours is something fantastic... Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
break a leg... Everything will turn out at you
Activity: 168
There is nothing better, than own project! To grow him, to care and cherish! Good luck to you...
Activity: 322
Here it is so interesting, I read all 11 pages greedily!
 Grin
Wonderful idea! 
-----
 I think, the project waits for bright future!

Hello! We appreciate your support!
Join us in telegram chat !
Activity: 309
Wonderful idea! 
-----
 I think, the project waits for bright future!
...  Smiley never I was interested in anything in similar, but your project has hooked on me something....

Thank you! And there is much more to be released!
Join our telegram chat not to miss updates!
https://t.me/markspaceio
I wish successful fund raising! I contributed the share...)))

Hello!
Good to hear! Thank you for your belief!
Activity: 391
...  Smiley never I was interested in anything in similar, but your project has hooked on me something....
Jump to: