Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 41. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The developers of an active marketing policy, go to various conferences to present their product there, it can not but rejoice .
Yesterday, developers presented their product at a monthly conference in Seoul. The activity of the project, and the openness of developers to potential users and investors is a very good sign.
On Twitter, the project wrote that recently opened an official representative office of the project in Seoul , the project begins to acquire a more significant status.
Developers interested in attracting a large amount of money in your project in order to ensure its orderly and rational development, of course you need to imagine your product wherever possible to be known to more people
Of course, at the beginning of the development of the project, the guys have invested more than 5 million of their own funds, now they need to look for major investors who are interested in their product.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The developers of an active marketing policy, go to various conferences to present their product there, it can not but rejoice .
Yesterday, developers presented their product at a monthly conference in Seoul. The activity of the project, and the openness of developers to potential users and investors is a very good sign.
On Twitter, the project wrote that recently opened an official representative office of the project in Seoul , the project begins to acquire a more significant status.
Developers interested in attracting a large amount of money in your project in order to ensure its orderly and rational development, of course you need to imagine your product wherever possible to be known to more people
If the developers will bring it to the end and run the project ,I think MARK.SPACE will gladly accept the broad masses of people and this platform will be included in the daily life of many people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Great! MARK.SPACE ICO already raised 8,089 ETH and 204 BTC amounting approximately nearly $10 million at current price. and it now has 4 more days before the token sale ends.  Congratulations! Smiley
This is probably the most promising project here so far. I hope that it will be the leading one in the sphere of VR
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Great! MARK.SPACE ICO already raised 8,089 ETH and 204 BTC amounting approximately nearly $10 million at current price. and it now has 4 more days before the token sale ends.  Congratulations! Smiley
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley
Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!
Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?
Of course, it will be able to trade tokens. Otherwise, it would be meaningless.
But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.
Activity: 238
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley
Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!
Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?
Of course, it will be able to trade tokens. Otherwise, it would be meaningless.
But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you think so? Would not it be better to start with a small part and move to larger plans only with time?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising! Especially since the team is very strong and there is certainly a plan of action for any development option!
Activity: 574
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you think so? Would not it be better to start with a small part and move to larger plans only with time?
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: