Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 42. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life
Activity: 476
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Activity: 574
Activity: 476
Hi MARK.SPACE we appreciate the details written on the whitepaper. But I guess MARK.SPACE would be more great if somehow the management can display instruction to showcase the product of MARK.SPACE. In that way, the project will be more expose and appreciated more and understand by the investor and the community. More power one of the best project I keep following for this year.
Activity: 602
How long will the token sale period last? Will I have time to invest in this project?
The current round will end in about 5 days. The whole ICO will run until the end of February (28th).
And what about bonuses? Are there any bonuses available at this stage?
I do not think that your question is correct. With each successive stage of the token sale, the value of one token is set higher. Now you can buy a token at a price of 1 MRK = 0,08696 USD
Ok I realized, and what will be the maximum price for the MRK token?
The maximum cost of one token will be 0.1 USD
Thank you for the answers, you helped me a lot. Now I think that we should hurry and invest at a more favorable price.  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
How long will the token sale period last? Will I have time to invest in this project?
The current round will end in about 5 days. The whole ICO will run until the end of February (28th).
I do not think that your question is correct. With each successive stage of the token sale, the value of one token is set higher. Now you can buy a token at a price of 1 MRK = 0,08696 USD
The maximum cost of one token will be 0.1 USD
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck!  Smiley
Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!
Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?
Of course, it will be able to trade tokens. Otherwise, it would be meaningless.
But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.
And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck!  Smiley
Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!
Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?
But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
On 23 February, the Co Founder Denis Polulyakhov will be presenting http://MARK.SPACE during Blockchain Symposium is a SYNCO Investment’s monthly conference.

Do you know if there is a video record or something we can see from the event?

I'd love to see that video also.

So its the day after the symposium. Do you guys have more information about yesterday for us? Video, blogpost, newsfeed? Anything would be fine^^
Pages:
Jump to: