Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 43. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
On 23 February, the Co Founder Denis Polulyakhov will be presenting http://MARK.SPACE during Blockchain Symposium is a SYNCO Investment’s monthly conference.

Do you know if there is a video record or something we can see from the event?

I'd love to see that video also.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
On 23 February, the Co Founder Denis Polulyakhov will be presenting http://MARK.SPACE during Blockchain Symposium is a SYNCO Investment’s monthly conference.

It would be good to see how people respond to the project..
Working and speaking in public, project becomes more open and clear, I like when the team performs at similar events - presenter can confidently answer even uncomfortable questions and this causes trust.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Seems to be a conference especially for potential investors, maybe we will see a last minute raise of token sale.

You think? I'd say there will be mostly people presenting different projects based on blockchain in order to see what blockchain technology was able to achieve. But I guess we'll see after the symposium, there should be some publications afterwards.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
VR technology is the future of mankind, which is exactly half the time. With cheaper devices, improved tracking systems and a solution to the "vestibular issue", the day of a happy new world is near, where operations will be carried out with the help of highly organized virtual simulations, the operators of combat drones will even more effectively bomb regular terrorists, and the population of developed countries will cease to leave their homes in search of social contact.

Where i wouldn't call a happy world one where "operators of combat drones will even more effectively bomb regular terrorists".

Vr can also be use to do positive things, train doctors for operation surgery or even perform them remotely
With VR it's the same as with every technology. It can be used for harm but also for useful things. It's good to see projects like mark.space which aim for good things.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Such important event are always recorded will just have to wait when will the devs post the video so we can see how the mass responded in the project.
Activity: 434
Seems to be a conference especially for potential investors, maybe we will see a last minute raise of token sale.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!

If there is a recording, there is a chance it will be published on the website of the conference. I wouldn't expect people acting all crazy though since it's probably a conference for professionals and not like a consumer event like Apple shows for example.
There are always good news to see the project trying to expand and promote itself. I hope there's some videos or article about it.
Activity: 476

If there is a recording, there is a chance it will be published on the website of the conference. I wouldn't expect people acting all crazy though since it's probably a conference for professionals and not like a consumer event like Apple shows for example.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
How do you think, the project as soon as it appears on the market, will win the hearts of ordinary customers?

I do not know how everyone, but young clients will definitely come to this project, as this is a very new and interesting

I completely agree with you, I do not know about adult age, but young people are compulsory!

Yes, you do not even need to think, it's just unrealistic cool

Of course, you only imagine how you sit at home, but not at home, but in any store, walk, make purchases

Yes, yes, it's something new and very interesting. People are already going crazy

Yes, yes, everyone already wants to start the project faster

When are they going to launch the project?

This information is not yet available, I'm sure that soon!

let's hope, as soon as you want to try it in action
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 532
How do you think, the project as soon as it appears on the market, will win the hearts of ordinary customers?

I do not know how everyone, but young clients will definitely come to this project, as this is a very new and interesting

I completely agree with you, I do not know about adult age, but young people are compulsory!

Of course, you only imagine how you sit at home, but not at home, but in any store, walk, make purchases

Yes, yes, it's something new and very interesting. People are already going crazy

This information is not yet available, I'm sure that soon!

that takes time and dedication, but  the idea is sound. if the market it correctly they're gonna win.
Pages:
Jump to: