Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 44. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
How do you think, the project as soon as it appears on the market, will win the hearts of ordinary customers?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Just think the best on our platform at the moment!

I agree with you, the maximum number of users use his program. That's great

The forum is just filled with positive feedback about the project

Yes Yes! Everyone is looking forward to its launch

I never could believe that there will be such technologies that will allow people to do these things

Are you talking about similar trips to the store, sitting at home on the couch?

Yes, yes, that's it. This is unimaginable

I agree, but as you can see, progress is already fast

I do not know if it's good or bad, but the project is amazing!

Of course it's good, there will be progress, there will be new projects with even steeper ideas!
Activity: 336

I never could believe that there will be such technologies that will allow people to do these things

I do not know if it's good or bad, but the project is amazing!

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
oh.. they have conferences almost every day  Shocked Today they will be on conference in Korea (Seul)

On 23 February, our Co Founder Denis Polulyakhov will be presenting http://MARK.SPACE  during Blockchain Symposium is a SYNCO Investment’s monthly conference, which will be held at Seoul, Korea on February 23, 2018 starting at 2 pm.

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/966825165811257345

Is there a link to a video of this or a transcript? It would interesting to see what was said (and also maybe the reaction of the audience).

I dont know. I seen this post in their twitter. But no info about video etc. They have Youtube chanel? Im also interesting to watch video or photo report
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
VR technology is the future of mankind, which is exactly half the time. With cheaper devices, improved tracking systems and a solution to the "vestibular issue", the day of a happy new world is near, where operations will be carried out with the help of highly organized virtual simulations, the operators of combat drones will even more effectively bomb regular terrorists, and the population of developed countries will cease to leave their homes in search of social contact.

Where i wouldn't call a happy world one where "operators of combat drones will even more effectively bomb regular terrorists".

Vr can also be use to do positive things, train doctors for operation surgery or even perform them remotely

Anything can be used for bad and good things. That's the consequences. VR will replace today's technology and we have to be prepare ourselves with it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
VR technology is the future of mankind, which is exactly half the time. With cheaper devices, improved tracking systems and a solution to the "vestibular issue", the day of a happy new world is near, where operations will be carried out with the help of highly organized virtual simulations, the operators of combat drones will even more effectively bomb regular terrorists, and the population of developed countries will cease to leave their homes in search of social contact.

Where i wouldn't call a happy world one where "operators of combat drones will even more effectively bomb regular terrorists".

Vr can also be use to do positive things, train doctors for operation surgery or even perform them remotely
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
This biggest project developer..since long time ago frm 2015 at roadmap...nice...good luck dev..sucsesfully
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The future of mankind huh... aren't you exaggerating a bit? You won't have to leave our house again so why bother having a physical body and a real world? Just plug in your brain and live in the virtual world. If that's the future what's the point of living?

Lol, just thought the same. Sure, VR will become more and more important and will definitely have a big role in our lives but we should stay realistic here.
Vr with projects like Mark Space will bring a lot of comfort to our life but I do not think that they represent such a drastic change.

It is at least nothing desirable for me. While I enjoy playing video games and all this stuff, I think you should also be part of the real world, possible trying to change something for the better.
I don't think Mark.Space would like to have you 24h in their system Tongue

24 hours in VR? thats bad activity. mark.space give great stuff not for that, i think.
Activity: 420
Only last few days left for the ICO to end so don't miss out on this amazing investment opportunity Wink. Mark.Space project will be an epic project.
Merit: 112
The future of mankind huh... aren't you exaggerating a bit? You won't have to leave our house again so why bother having a physical body and a real world? Just plug in your brain and live in the virtual world. If that's the future what's the point of living?

Lol, just thought the same. Sure, VR will become more and more important and will definitely have a big role in our lives but we should stay realistic here.
Vr with projects like Mark Space will bring a lot of comfort to our life but I do not think that they represent such a drastic change.

It is at least nothing desirable for me. While I enjoy playing video games and all this stuff, I think you should also be part of the real world, possible trying to change something for the better.
I don't think Mark.Space would like to have you 24h in their system Tongue
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
On 23 February, the Co Founder Denis Polulyakhov will be presenting http://MARK.SPACE during Blockchain Symposium is a SYNCO Investment’s monthly conference.

Any idea on how this will influence the last round of token sale? This time the amount raised is only 57 ether with just 4 days to go and well short of the high of the first round which was 3600+ ether. I hope they announce some collab.
I think this is a normal thing in ICO period, big investment at the start, and then the amount will raise slowly after the period of maximum bonus is over.
But yes a big move can help them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
On 23 February, the Co Founder Denis Polulyakhov will be presenting http://MARK.SPACE during Blockchain Symposium is a SYNCO Investment’s monthly conference.

Any idea on how this will influence the last round of token sale? This time the amount raised is only 57 ether with just 4 days to go and well short of the high of the first round which was 3600+ ether. I hope they announce some collab.
Pages:
Jump to: